13

It was the next day. I kept getting these weird feelings like I was being watched. There was only 3 more days until Halloween so I kept reassuring myself that I wouldn't be alone for long. I would be with Laurie and Tommy!

I was on my way to a pumpkin patch. I wanted to do something fun with Tommy and Laurie so I thought it would be a good idea to carve pumpkins.

I'm order to get to the pumpkin patch I had to drive past the Myers house it gave me this...uneasy feeling. I felt as if I should have been as far away as possible.

When I finally driven away the feeling magically disappeared. I don't know if I'm being paranoid or not but I felt like something is definitely going to go wrong.

Time skip~

I was walking around the field of pumpkins. There wasn't many left. Most of them were ugly and rotten.

There was this strange man though. He kept talking about how the demon Michael Myers is somewhere in this town. I rolled my eyes and as I was about to walk away I quickly stopped in my tracks as soon as he said "Dr. Loomis."

I quickly made my way ahead of the medium sized crowd.

"Dr. Loomis! It's me! (Y/N)!"

I wasn't worried if he knew who I was or not. He definitely knew who I was knowing the fact that he wrote about me in his book about Michael without my permission.

His eyes widen. He jumped off the stage where he was yelling this nonsense and ran to me.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?! You didn't see him did you?"

I shushed him down and brought him to a less crowded place to talk.

"I'm not happy with you y'know." I said hinting about the book, The Devil's Eyes.

He sighed and said, "that's not our main focus! We need to find Michael!"

I laughed and said, "we? There is no we. He's your patient not mine." His mouth fell open. "What do you mean!" He exclaimed loudly.

"This is your fault in the first place! Find him yourself! I want nothing to do with you OR him,"  and with that I stood up and walked back to my car completely forgetting about the pumpkins.

Of course Dr. Loomis wouldn't allow me to get away that easy. He chased after me begging me to help him.

"You're a lot more annoying now that you're older." I said while giving him an unimpressed look.

"Look! Please! You would be a really big help! With you Michael might come to us and we could catch him!"

He was talking about me like I was bait! I groaned and turned around to get in my car.

"Here! At least take my number if you do see him!"

I stared at him for a few long seconds before I hesitantly took the piece of paper from his hand. After that a gave him a short nod and got in the car.

Once I got home I was stuck thinking if I made the right decision or not.

3 days before Halloween
(Not spelling checked)