─ 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘.

❝SO YOU GOT HIT BY AN AGING QUIRK?❞

SO YOU GOT HIT BY AN AGING QUIRK?

The small blonde nodded with an angry frown on his face.

Yes. Bakugou had gotten hit by an aging quirk.

He said he was getting snacks from the store since there was no more at the dorms and he saw a little girl struggling with something coming from her hands.

She had a scared expression on her face and asked much as he wanted to just ignore her, what kind of hero would he be then?

So he went over to calm her down and try and tell her she had just gotten a quirk but she got startled and accidentally hit him in the chest with it.

"What the fuck!"He had yelled at her, his voice not that intimidating now that he was her age.

The little girl screamed and fell back on the ground, trying to make sense of the situation from a distance.

"W-what!?"She stammered in confusion.

"You dumbass! Look what you did to me!"He shouted.

The girls mom had finally found her and she tried to calm down the girl who he found out her name was akira.

"Akira! Are you alright?! You shouldn't just run off like that!"The older woman scolded.

"Excuse me lady! Your damn child just turned me into a child!"Katsuki yelled, the frustration clear in his voice.

"Uh..Do you have anyone I could call and talk to about this..?"The lady asked looking down at the angry child.

"Give me your phone!"He demanded with his hand out.

"Don't you have one?"

"Yes! But I don't know where it went!"He hissed.

"Oh. Well here you go!"She said kindly handing him her phone.

He immediately called you so you could come and get him from this fucking store already.

"Hello?" A voice questioned from the other side of the phone.