─ 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 smiled as you pulled open the door to reveal a tired looking aizawa and a smiling eri

"Y/n!"She squealed and ran in the house to hug you.

"Hi eri!"You let go of the door handle and crouched down to hug her back.

"I missed you..Why didn't you come back to see me?"She asked sadly while frowning.

"Im sorry I was busy with school."You pulled away from the hug and kissed her head.

"Where's bakugo?"Eri asked looking at you.

"He's upstairs, you can go see him if you want."You motioned towards the staircase that led to the second floor.

( This is y/n's house btw )

"Okay!"She giggled and left to find your room.

"Thanks for babysitting y/n. I really appreciate it."Aizawa sighed.

"Its okay! I know hero work is important!"Y/n smiled at the pro.

He smiled a little bit before saying his goodbyes.

After he left you went upstairs to your room where bakugo was sitting on the edge of the bed while eri sat on his lap and they read something on his phone.

"Y/n! Can we go to the park?"

Eri ran up to you and tugged on your leg.

"Sure but it's a bit cold outside. Why don't you grab a jacket?"You motioned towards the closet.

"Okay!"She ran towards the closet where some of her old jackets where from the times you had babysat her before.

"Kat you need to get dressed."You looked at said male.

"I will, wait a second."He said, eyes locked on a video.

"Mhm whatever."You rolled your eyes and turned to get some clothes yourself.