─ 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝟮.

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ 𝐘/𝐍 ] 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤, 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐬...

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ 𝐘/𝐍 ] 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤, 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐮𝐳𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤.

She moved her hand back to her side and sat up and pulling her covers back, the different temperature hitting against her legs making her shiver.

The sun contrasted through her sheer creme colored curtains, shining directly on her face, her skin even more beautiful at this moment.

She stood up and stretched her body with a small groan.

'What the hell happened to me last night..'Her thoughts were racing trying to piece together the events that occurred last night.

A certain blonde appeared in her thoughts while everything started to come together like a puzzle or something.

To confirm what she was thinking was true she hurried to the bathroom while ignoring the cold hardwood flooring tingling her feet.

She looked in the white framed mirror that adorned her dark walls with a confused look on her face.

Bringing her hand the back of her neck where the gauze ended she began to unwrap it.

A ear piercing scream escaped her throat as she saw the dark red indents on her neck, dried blood around them.

It's either she got kinky with someone last night or she got fed on.

She stood there in pure shock, her chest heaving with every inhale and exhale she took to try and calm her racing heart.