⎯ 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌.

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐔𝐒

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐔𝐒.
𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟑 𝐀𝐌.
𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑.
𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍.
█████████████████████

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 soft brown boots scraped against the pebble-like concrete as the small graze of the pink cherry blossoms that fell from the large trees that surrounded you, the dark shadows looking over your body.

The soft material of your cotton gloves rubbed against your Jean covered thighs to get rid of any lint.

Katsuki walked beside you in silence, his head clouded with thoughts of you.

You and Katsuki have been friends for a while now and his feelings were slowly getting more intense, he knew you loved him as well but he wasn't sure how you saw him. A friend? A lover? Or maybe just someone who gave you the comfort you needed. It was all very confusing to him.

The two of you often went to rare places like these, just last week you broke into the recently closed pool, it wasn't really rare rare but it was special moments for you.

How could someone as perfect and beautiful as you be interested in him?

You were the mayors' daughter for gods sake, and what was he? Some random poor guy who just happened to have gotten lucky.

The soft glow of the bright petals gave your dark skin and larger features way more justice hand it should've.

While you were admiring the trees he was admiring you, this happened all the time. He would take you to pretty places so you wouldn't be focused on his constant staring sinice you were distracted.

Tonight was the night.

Katsuki has been preparing for this ever since he first laid eyes on you. And now, he was ready.

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮.

When it was just the two of you he would sometimes just sit there and stare at you, he stared at you as if he was a blind man just seeing he world for the first time.

You had absolutely no right to make his heart hammer the way it did.

He was so entranced with you, it was very embarrassing if you thought about it. He would often catch himself staring at you a little longer than others, his fingers would become nimble, and a shaky exhale always let this lips. It was a occasional experience for him now.

Of course, you knew exactly what you were doing to this poor boy. You knew he felt more romantic feelings towards you, it was painfully obvious. But sometimes you would just smile a little and look away.

"Y/N." The call of your name caused you to slow your walking and look over to the male with a look of questioning.

"I have to tell you something." Katsuki paused his steps and turned towards you with his hands in his hoodie pockets, his fidgeting fingers showing throughout the thin fabric.

"What is it? We could go sit there and talk if you'd like." You pointed a glove covered finger to a lone brown bench.

"No it's fine, this won't take that long." He grabbed your hand and held it in his own, his bare fingers rubbing the creases between your own.

"Y/N, You know I love you, right?"

"Of course, I love you too. Is that it?" Your eyes stared into his own while you kicked a few hard rocks from under your feet.

"Not in that way, in a romantic way."The awkward silence between the two of you after he said this was unbearable, you on one hand removing your hand from his and stared down at your feet while the gears turned in your head, and katsuki on the other just standing there with his hands in his jean pockets.

"You can't love love your bestfriend kat, it'll ruin everything. I am kind of upset that you would only tell me this now." A blinding smile etched itself on your full lips and you once again held hands with the teenage boy.

"So you love me too?"

"Of course, how could I not? You're amazing, I love you." He smiled, yes he smiled, and grabbed your face and pulled your lips against his own in the most passionate kiss he could muster.

Multiple blossoms fell down upon your heads and it only made this moment even more beautiful and magical.

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦.

"I Love You.'

"And I Love You."

████████████████████