⎯ 𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃.

❝𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒

❝𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒.❞

⎯ Were Katsukis's thoughts as he stared at the pretty brown girl in front of him, her hands waving excitedly in front of her fave as she laughed and talked about some stupid meme she saw.

"You should have saw it katsuki! It was hilarious." Y/N wiped a stray tear from her waterline and placed her hand on her stomach.

The cute vintage white dress she was wearing reminded him of those pretty girls on Pinterest he always saved, but she looked better than them all.

❝𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓.❞

"You okay? You been starin' for a while now. I get that I'm pretty but at least say something." She showed the beautiful smile he grew to adore.

❝𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒, 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒, 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒.❞

"You're beautiful." The pure fondness, adoration and love present in his eyes only proved he meant what he said.

"Thank you?? Kat you're acting weirder than normal.." She wiped her sweaty palms on her soft cotton dress and sat down fully, her bottom pressing flat against the lively baby blue blanket they were sitting on.

The two friends had came to the bare grassy field for a cute little picnic as they usually did, friends always go on dates. Its no big deal.

"Am I? I'm sorry." His more than genuine smile had butterflies blossoming in her stomach as well as a big smile sketching itself on her pretty features.

Her newly done box-braids flowed effortlessly in the calm wind and the white silky head band that rested on top glimmered in the bright yellow rays of the sun that shown on her skin, making her look ethereal.

❝𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒.❞

"I love you. In a friendly way of course." Katsuki watched the girl cheese a little bit before giggling.

"I love you in a friendly way too." She turned her body to face him, her hand dipping into the clear glass bowl that held some red strawberries and biting into one, tinting the inside of her lips red than its normal deep pink.

"I have a gift for you." Katsuki grabbed his brown satchel from behind him and pulled it open, a long black box being pulled out.

"Now I feel bad, I didn't get you anything!" Y/N pouted and chewed the sweet fruit in her mouth and waited for the male to hand the box to her.

"Its alright. It was kind of last minute anyway." Pulling open the velvet box he purchased from Tiffany's earlier he pulled out a silver and baby pink necklace.