hundred fifty-three

Previously on It's Always Been You...

Y/N walked over to where the drone had disappeared. She could hear the faint buzzing of electricity. Putting her hand out, she could feel and begin to see an energy field.

"Whoa," Monica gasped, noticing the same thing.

"What is it?" Woo asked.

"Some sort of energy field." She put her hand through it, bringing it back out.

"Careful, Rambeau."

"We need to get out of here," Y/N said. "Call in bigger guns. I had a dream about this. This isn't good." Monica inserted her hand again, only to get pulled through the energy field and disappear.

"Captain Rambeau!"

"Shit." Y/N took a step closer to the field. "Monica-"

Y/N was pulled in by the energy field. She could faintly hear Woo called after her and Monica, but it quickly completely disappeared. She landed harshly on the ground, furrowing her brows when she realized the grass and her outfit where black and white.

"What the-"

"Hello, Y/N," a woman's voice taunted. Y/N's head snapped up to see a woman, dressed in black and white too, only with purple streams around her hands. "I've been waiting for you."

"Who the hell are you?" Y/N asked, pushing herself off the ground. She did her best to glance around to try and find Monica. "And what the hell is this place?"

"This is, well, I'm still trying to figure it all at myself," the woman responded. "Your little friend Wanda did this somehow. Even brought her dead boyfriend back to life."

"Vision? That's impossible."

"Apparently it's not. I'd figure you get called in sooner than later. You are a powerful one. Even without the Stones."

"You don't know anything. I'm not as powerful as I was. I don't have all my powers anymore."

"Doesn't mean you're not still powerful." The purple from her hands began to float towards Y/N, quickly. "And I need all the power I can get to help me figure this all out."

Before Y/N could fight, the purple tendrils wrapped around her head and she blacked out.

~~~

"Morgan!" Tony called, looking through the house. "Morgan!"

"She's out on the lake with Harley and Peter," Steve responded as he headed towards his brother-in-law. "Why?"

"Cause her rooms a mess and if Y/N comes back and Morgan hasn't done her chores, then I'm going to be in trouble."

Steve chuckled slightly. "I'm sure you won't be, especially since she's the one who left. Have you heard from Y/N?"

"No," Tony sighed. "And FRID-"

"Boss, there seems to be a problem with Mrs. Stark's tracking devices," FRIDAY interrupted, impeccable timing as always.

"Pull it up at the table." Tony and Steve rushed to Tony's work table. "Show me what happened."

A satellite map appeared, a dot representing Y/N. The dot was at the edge of the town. There were also two other dots, representing the two that were with her.

"Is this live?" Steve asked, studying the map.

"No, this was from about an hour ago," the AI replied.