Part 13.

Boom's trying to get his nephew's side and but the kid won't open up to him. Even if Boom's face looks exactly like Mew, it really made him wonder how the kid know he isn't his father. Maybe its the family instinct but what irritates him more is that Gulf is laughing too hard that he is having a hard time.

"You're my daddy's brother?" Aedyn asked, he showed a bit of his face from Gulf's side which he is hiding to avoid looking at Boom's face.

"Yes~ call me uncle or papa" Boom said and Aedyn shakes his head vigorously. Gulf already anticipated what his son is about to say so he laughed first.

"I have a papa already" Aedyn answered. Boom looked at the laughing Gulf and pouts.

"Uncle it is then. I know you have other uncle but you can call me uncle too" Boom said, still trying to be on Aedyn's good side while the kid's mother can't stop laughing.

"Okay.... Uncle..." Aedyn said in a low voice while still trying to hide his face on his mother's side. Boom satisfies himself with what his nephew said.

"Hey... Why did you call me here?" Boom changed his facial expression and turn his attention to Gulf. It is unusual for Gulf to ask him to come and see his son because he knew that if possible, he wants Aedyn to have nothing to do with Mew's family.

"Didn't you want to see your nephew?" Gulf said, sounding so guilty.

"Uhuh! Using your son, huh?" Boom smirked, "Is it about my brother? I know his whereabouts. Why? Do you miss him? Ah! Mew would be so glad~" Boom teased.

"Who will miss him?" Gulf scoffed, "certainly not me!"

"I miss my daddy!" Aedyn suddenly speak from Gulf's side.

"Oh! So it's really the little punk who misses his daddy! I thought it would be someone else's instead" Boom teased eyeing Gulf who just rolled his eyes. "Hey, little fella... Your father is busy right now so he can't play with you"

"But he said that he will play with me! I miss my daddy!" Aedyn whined. Gulf want to apprehend his son but he can't just get angry about his son missing his own father because he has the very right to do it.

"Yo, little man! Your father is working hard to come home to you, so don't whine, okay?" Boom said. He put the paper bag on the table in front of the two. "Open it up. It's yours" Boom nods. Aedyn hesitated, he looked up to his mother - like he is asking for permission and when Gulf nods, Aedyn slowly stands to look at what is inside the bag and found a panda onesie.

"Is this for me?" Aedyn asked, his eyes sparkles as he asked.

"Yes~ and I have another one for you!" Boom placed a much bigger bag on the table and it was just then that Gulf realized that Boom really brought few bag with him. Aedyn open the next bag excitedly and pull out a big panda fluffy stuffed toy.

"Yey! Thank you uncle!" Aedyn said while hugging the stuffed toy.

"See! He called me uncle!" Boom said excitedly and Gulf can't helped but to laugh. Mew is really different from his twin brother in every aspect aside from just physical appearance.

"Okay. Now, where is Mew?" Gulf asked, his face is back to his usual stern and serious look.

"You're really like a hawk" Boom commented. "He went on a business trip and he won't be back until next week, I guess? And if you're asking where he went, I don't know"

"Tsk. Okay, you can go" Gulf dismissed Boom. He already got what he needs and he knew that Boom won't tell him where Mew is over the phone so he has to make use of his son as a bait for him to come over.

"Wow! You're really something!" Boom shake his head, he then turn to look at Aedyn, "Aedyn~ your mom's shooing me away..." Boom showed the most pitiful look he can muster.

Aedyn looked up to him, "bye uncle~" Aedyn waves him goodbye and Gulf laughed so hard while Boom pouts.

"You savage kid! You're really like your mother!" Boom squeezed Aedyn's fluffy cheeks, "Alright, I'm leaving then."

"Bye uncle~" Aedyn keeps waving his hand while the other one he use to rub his cheeks that Boom pinched.

Not too long when Boom went out of Gulf's office, Mix entered. Gulf is still sitting beside his son, looking while looking at his trotting secretary with bunch of foods on his hands.

"Dada! Where are we going?" Aedyn asked for the nth time. They already checked-in in the airport for their flight. "Where are we going?"

"Little man, I told you that already, right? You should behave now and Go talk to uncle Mix" Gulf said eyeing his secretary who just rolled his eyes. Aedyn brought the bear that his uncle Boom gave him instead of the one he usually hug at home.

"Don't talk to him, he is on his period" Mix said, taking Aedyn and letting him sit on his lap.

"But my dada is a man?" Aedyn looked at Mix's face with confusion while the latter just laughed hard while looking at Gulf making faces.

Aedyn talked nonsense with Mix on the flight while Gulf sleeps. The kid's curiosity is endless that sometimes Mix doesn't know what to answer.

"Daddy!" Aedyn exclaimed while looking outside. He points someone outside but since the car is driving fast they can't tell if the person is really Mew.

"Little man, your daddy isn't here. We'll talk to him once we get back, okay?" Gulf said, looking tired while trying to review the things from his ipad for the meeting.

"...but dada! I really saw daddy!" Aedyn insists.

"Aedyn Fynn!?" Gulf said in a bit pitched voice, he looked at his son, raising a brow while Aedyn made a sad face. The kid knows that if he continues his dada will get angry. Mix on the other hand is just listening to them, he can't butt in because he is an outsider and he didn't see Mew too.

"Sorry dada..." Aedyn apologize and his tears starts to gather, ready to fall any moment.

"It's okay. Dada is sorry too." Gulf realized that he is too strict, his son just misses his father. "Let's eat a lot of foods before dada's meeting, okay? Dada promise that he will try to contact your daddy so you two can talk, okay?" Aedyn just nodded so Gulf pulled his son to kiss his hair.

As promised, Gulf brought his son to a restaurant where he can stuff himself to the fullest which cheered Aedyn up. He is back to his usual and cheerful self, he keeps bugging Mix to eat too.

"Mix, you can bring him to the mall for the meantime, I'll go to the meeting myself and I'll catch up afterwards" Gulf said, letting them have his black card and go since he got important meeting to attend. He usually just deals with them by himself and brings Aedyn for Mix to babysit. Hai also volunteered to take care if his son but Gulf refused.

Stress on the meeting, Gulf looked for his son, his sanctuary to lessen his stress. He called Mix and was told they're on a dessert cafe.

"You're really here, huh?" Gulf said, looking at the man standing in front of some women who seems to be showing him the dress inside a boutique.

~~~~~~~~~~
Long time no update! I'm finally free today 😂
Sorry for this crappy part. Bear with me for slow updates because class and work are getting hectic.

Take care.

Lovelots ❤️💙