Part 17.

After the conversation with Mew in the kitchen, the air around the two were awkward. Though everyone noticed it, none of them say a word.

"Daddy? Are you angry with dada?" Aedyn asked when Gulf said he wants to go outside. He asked his son if he wanted to come but when Aedyn said that he wants Mew to come too, Mew said he has something to do.

"I'm not angry with dada. Daddy's just tired" Mew explained. He caress his son's face and smile.

"Did you work last night like dada too?" Aedyn asked but Mew did not reply. "Dada, I'll stay with daddy!" The kid turned his head to his mother.

"Alright." Gulf answered and left. He walked outside to go to the flower field. It is almost sunset so the best view would be at the flower field. Gulf spotted someone at the flower field and it's Run.

"You're here?" Gulf greeted him and Run looked back to him.

"Yes. This is best place here if I may say" Run said, turning his head back to the field. It's the season for the flowers to bloom so they can freely enjoy the view.

"How are you?" Run asked after a while of silence.

"I'm good." Gulf answered.

"How's raising Aedyn alone? It might be hard." Gulf laughed at what Run said. He then nodded because it is indeed hard.

"Mew almost married someone else, you know?" Run said.

"I know. I'm not here to be a home wreck- wait, wait.. 'almost'?"

"You didn't know?" Run asked, he tilt his head to look at Gulf.

"I didn't... h-how? Uh, well, it doesn't matter anyway" Gulf said, remembering what happened few hours prior.

"Are you sure? Aren't you relieved though?" Run teased, "Aren't you gonna ask why? Why Mew didn't marry someone else when he has to and when he can?" He asked. He suddenly turned serious.

"I think it has nothing to do with me wether Mew marries or not." Gulf said and it irritates Run's ears hearing what Gulf just said.

"What? Aren't you just being a shit? Do you hear yourself? You two got a kid!" Run exclaimed. "Isn't it about time for you to move on from the past and live in the future? Isn't time for you to let what was left behind and continue your own life? Isn't it time for you to give Mew a chance?"

"Do you think I have it easy? I don't love the man, why would I?" Gulf retorted.

"You don't love him? Oh c'mon! We all know that you still do. Wake up Gulf, life won't wait for you. When do you think the right time is? How long do you need to be ready? Once he is no longer ready for you?" Run said and he is really rubbing salt to where it hurts. "Mew's been waiting for you for a long time. Sparing a little of time for him, giving him a chance won't hurt you"

"I-I-I don't know. He already gave up" Gulf said, closing his eyes. Based on Mew's tone and reaction for the past few days, he seems to have given up at Gulf and just focus to his son.

"Why don't you ask him if that's the case?" Run said before he starts walking and it was just then that Gulf realized that Mew were listening to them.

"For you" Mew hands him 5 freshly picked sunflowers. Gulf tool the flowers from Mew's hand and smell them. He love the smell of the sunflowers and its color.

"T-Thanks"

Mew sit beside Gulf, taking Run's place. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I won't give up on you, you know? I've been waiting for years now, so waiting for a bit of time for you to come along won't hurt" Mew said, "but yeah, I planned to distance myself from you. I planned but I guess I won't do that anymore." Mew placed his hand on Gulf's chin and pull him a bit closer. No reaction or rejection from Gulf, Mew proceed to kiss him on the lips. "If I were to marry, I'll marry the person named Gulf with a son named Aedyn." Mew said after letting go of Gulf's lips.

"...sorry" The only word that Gulf utters. Mew conquered Gulf's lips again and suck the air out of it.

"I love you, Gulf. I love you. I loved you before and I still love you now." Mew said, hugging the man closer to his body. The first time after how many years that he again tasted Gulf's lips and feel his warmth.

"Just give me a bit of time and maybe I can say those words back to you" Gulf said, looking directly at Mew's eyes.

"I will and I will stay beside you always. I will not allow you to leave me again, I might die if you do so. We also have our Aedyn" Mew said, still hugging Gulf while sneakily kissing the man's neck.

"We will not leave and even if I want to, your kid will always look for you" Gulf said while slightly laughing. He can see the relief on Mew's face and the hope with it. "Let's go back? They might be waiting." Gulf said.

They're walking hand in hand until they reach the inn. It is very quiet which is unusual, none of them were outside including Gulf's secretary.

Gulf pulled his phone out and dialed Mix's phone number and that's when they found out that they're the only ones left in the place since they all left to go somewhere and stay there overnight, bringing Aedyn along. Gulf talked to his son letting Aedyn to make a promise to sleep with his them without too much problem and that he will behave which the kid made a promise of.

"So it's just us?" Mew snaked his hands on Gulf's waist from the back, making the latter feel his erection. Mew kissed Gulf's nape and slowly lifting Gulf's shirt.

"Mew? We're not together yet." Gulf said but he isn't trying to stop Mew.

"...but I miss you?" Mew said, showing his puppy eyes. He tilted Gulf's head to capture the latter's lips. "Let's go to the room..." Mew whispered using his husky voice before he lifts Gulf up on his arms and walked to their room. Since there's only few room in the ranch, the three were sharing rooms but since they all left, Mew and Gulf got all the time for themselves to enjoy without interruption.

Mew flopped Gulf to the soft bed and topped him. "I miss you and I miss being inside you" Mew whispered, slightly licking Gulf's ear before he capture Gulf's lips again to have a tongue fight with the man before him. Trying to fight for dominance that they both know who will win already.

~~~~~~~~
What a progress! Hahahaha.
Continuation will be in the next part 😂

How was it?