Part 37.

A/N: An update cause I've reached 1k followers here on WP and also to celebrate Guppie's birthday 💙❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night is fulfilled and the two went back to their own house since the very next day since they have work and had to make a living for their family even though they're both rich and famous.

"Mommy! Daddy! I'm home!" Aedyn calls out from the door.

"Sh*t he's home!" Gulf pushed Mew away but the latter won't budge. "Ahhhh~ hnngggg... Mew stop it! Your son's home! Aaahhh~"

"Just a bit more" Mew's husky voice as he whispers on Gulf's ears. His thrusts were faster and faster while Gulf tries to muffle his moans in order for their son not to hear them.

"Mommy~ are you home?" Aedyn's voice are becoming closer and closer.

"Mew~ Mew~ Aahhh.. hurry~ hurry" Gulf helps his fiancé and follows the rhythm of Mew. He meets every thrust of the latter as if he is chasing them.

"Fvck~ Hnnnggggg~" Mew moaned as he released all his loads inside of Gulf.

"Daddy?" The door knob were twisted but luckily Mew locked it prior and it was the best decision he made. The two didn't even have the time to gather themselves properly. Mew just put his pants on and Gulf hid under the quilt.

"Hey honey" Mew said in whisper, he opened the door but just enough for him to get out. "Mom's resting, let's go and get you changed." Mew slowly drag his son outside locking the door after him. He brought Aedyn to his room so he can change and the kid didn't even question his father for why is he sweating in the cold weather and inside a fully air-conditioned room.

"Daddy?" Mew got startled when his son tap him from behind. Aedyn's wearing a cute onesie with a bear design.

"Yes?" Mew answered.

"Can I ask you a question?" Aedyn's eyes flickered with innocence.

"Of course honey. What is it?" Mew pulled his son to his lap.

"Are you not leaving anymore?" Aedyn asked. His looks up at his father hoping for a better response, "Are we gonna be a family? Are we gonna live together forever?" The child's innocence itches Mew's heart. All of their actions, quarrels and disagreements, all of those affected the most is their child.

"Daddy will stay as long as Aedyn wants me too. As long as mommy wants me around, I will stay with you" Mew answered. Those were safe answers but he knew life is unpredictable and who knows what will happen next - after all, they're yet to get married.

"But mommy says he will marry you?" Aedyn said as his eyes were not contented and confused at the same time at his father's answer.

"Haha~ of course! I'll marry your dada. I will stay with Aedyn foreveeeerr~" Mew tickles his son and showered the little guy with kisses.

"Ahaha~ daddy stop~" Aedyn keeps giggling.

"What are you two doing?" Gulf stands on the doorstep looking at the father and son playing around. Gulf clearly washed up since he was covered with Mew's semen.

"Daddy said we'll go out for dinner!" Aedyn leap and hug his mother and show his tongue to his father.

"I didn't say anything!" Mew said, playfully trying to chase his son.

"You did!" Aedyn's laughter echoes the room as he is run to hide from his father while Gulf shakes his head.

"Alright! Stop running!" Gulf picked his son up, "Where does my baby want to go?" He asked.

"Can we get Shushi?" Aedyn showed his puppy eyes to his mother. "Pwease?"

"Sushi it is! Like father like son, huh?"

"Yayy! Love you mommy!" Aedyn kissed his mother's cheeks and went down so he could get change.

"I love you mommy~" Mew lean his head on Gulf's shoulder mimicking his son and used his puppy eyes.

"I love you both." Gulf gave a quick peck on Mew's lips, "now go and get wash up. We have to eat that sushi" He then pushed Mew.

Mew drove to them to the sushi bar. He knew Gulf isn't really fond of them so he ordered something in advance.

"Lucky to see you here!" Hai said. It was a great coincidence that he is also going to the same food bar. "My love~" He calls Aedyn.

"Uncle~ are you gonna eat here too?" Aedyn asked as Hai struggles to pick him up.

"Ahh.. my baby's getting heavier. My little superman is no longer a superman" Hai teases. The two just went inside first and found Mix on a table.

"A coincidence, isn't it?" Gulf asked. He knew that it's clearly that Mix is waiting for Hai.

"Well, coincidence happens at times we least expect it" Mix said without any emotion.

"Shall we share table together? Your date's here with Aedyn" Mew said, eyeing Hai who's walking a bit slower with Aedyn on his arms and clearly still teasing the kid due to annoyed face of Aedyn.

"Uncle Mix!" Aedyn calls. Mix rarely visits Gulf's home or he refrain to give the newly reunited lovers some privacy.

"Aedyn! How are you?" Mix said. His facial expression changed a bit and it amuses Gulf how Mix face is so stern like his muscles doesn't move at all.

"Enough chatting! How's the preparation going?" Hai asked as he feed Aedyn his food. Aedyn sits between him and Mix while the kid's parents are sitting in front of them. It was Aedyn's request to sit between them and since they're weak on his pleads, they gave in.

"Exhausting but fine. It's fun and nerve wracking." Mew answered. His eyes were emitting happy aura as he tells how they start preparing their marriage.

"You could've get a planner, organizer and such so it won't be too hard for you two." Hai said.

"Well, I told them that but my boss declines by saying 'I wanna feel the process for my marriage'" Mix rolled his eyes. The secretary's comment made Gulf to laugh; he really said that he wants to go hands-on for the wedding preparations.

"Well... I agree too. Planning and organizing those tiring stuff is so worth it cause it feels like I'm really gonna my the love of my life" Mew answered. He kissed Gulf's forehead as the latter leans towards Mew. Gulf mouthed an I love you and Mew replied to it.

Planning marriage is extremely exhausting. Checking the venue, picking which church, the motif, the food and the guests. Everything just about the process of getting marriage is hectic and sometimes things are bound to go downhill.

"Love~ few more days and we'll be married." Gulf said. He is lying on top of Mew. Aedyn's with Kao and Up so they get to enjoy themselves. Weeks past and it seems everything are smooth.

"Three days and you will be misses Suppasit." Mew pecks on Gulf's cheeks.

"Right. Mew..." Gulf paused. He seems to like swallowed a huge pill that his voice aren't coming out.

"Hmm?"

"W-what if... what if...?" Gulf didn't finish his sentence again.

"What if?" Mew curiously asked.

"W-What if Type isn't dead a-and... and... he wants you back, are you gonna leave us?" Gulf said. His tears starts falling. He tried to get off Mew's body but the latter hugged him tightly.

"Are you giving me up?" Mew asked. The tone of his voice didn't change - its still his husky yet soft voice.

Gulf shakes his head in response.

"I love you and I will marry you." Mew said before he lift Gulf's face up and kissed his plump lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess I can say that I'm finally back~ hahaha