Part 29.

A sudden work requires Mix to be in Thailand and he has to be there in behalf of Gulf. He doesn't want to leave Aedyn alone so he tried asking for permission.

"Gulf, I have to be in Thailand. I have to leave tonight." Mix said, he went to the hospital again to visit Gulf. He does that every other day and when he talk to him, he is just like talking to the air. "I don't want to leave Aedyn behind. I know Kao can properly look after him but I want to bring Aedyn with me."

Silence. Gulf didn't give his response even if Mix has to repeat his words again and again.

"You have to face the reality Gulf. You have to move on!" Mix said again. He is on the verge of crying, he doesn't know what to do anymore and too tired to repeat things.

"Take care of him." Gulf finally spoke after a while though he is still gazing to the window while rubbing his belly. A psychiatrist is already attending to him aside from Hai that's constantly checking him up but seems not of help.

Mix flew back to Thailand bringing Aedyn along and for some reason, Up came with them to help look after Aedyn while Kao stays behind to help and assist the recuperating Gulf. Just lucky enough that they can bring their work wherever they go.

"Uncle? Are we gonna visit daddy?" Aedyn asked. They just landed the Airport of Thailand and that's the first question they receive from Aedyn. It wasn't included in Mix's plan.

"Yes. We'll visit daddy" Up answered and patted Aedyn's head. They plan to stay at Gulf's house until Mix is free again so they can go back to US.

"Yey! I wanna see daddy!" Aedyn cheered up a bit.

Mix pinched the bridge of his nose due to stress.

A surprise waits for them at home. Mew is there, sitting in the dark waiting for them. The two were shocked seeing him there after turning on the lights. He sits on the sofa, waiting for them like he is expecting them - though Aedyn is delighted and immediately ran to his father the two clearly isn't as delighted as the kid.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Aedyn jumped into his fathers embrace, craving for his warmth. "Daddy's here!" Aedyn said to the two.

"I'm sorry little superman. Daddy's not with you when you needed him the most. Daddy is sorry." Mew apologized. His voice sounds sincere and tired too.

"Do you love Aedyn?" The kid asks which just surprised Mew.

"Of course! I love you and your mommy so much!" Mew expressed.

Aedyn stares at his father's eyes, like he is looking for the truth and his tears suddenly flows, "Mommy no longer loves Aedyn. Dada no want Aedyn."

"No~ Dada is just going through some pain but dada loves you." Mew explained. "Daddy will be with you until mommy comes home, okay?" Mew added, playing oblivious to the sharp glares he is getting from the two. He initiated the conversation with them and explained what he has been through and why they cannot contact him.

"What the fvck? Who does that nowadays?!" Up exclaimed. "Having the police deport you back and  banning you? Damn, your father must be powerful!"

"Well, yeah. My phone number changed too and I tried contacting Gulf's number since that's the only number I have to contact to guys but I got nothing and when I ask your company for your phone numbers, they won't give it. So yeah, I had to resort to something extreme." He explained again. He tried his best too to contact them since he is really worried for Aedyn and Gulf.

"Fvck it. I had it turned off the whole time" Mix knock his head. "Wait- what?! You're the reason of-? Haa... Now I'm even more stressed!" He cannot believe what he just heard. Mew is the urgent reason why they have to go back to Thailand, the one who threatens to shut the company down.

"I'm sorry." Mew pleaded guilty.

"So, that's why you're waiting.. here..." Mix nodded his head, that explains why. Luckily, he brought Aedyn with him so the kid can be with his father.

"Since we are on this topic. What about Gulf?" Up asked. They just noticed that he left to get a blanket to cover Aedyn. He fell asleep after crying for a bit, maybe because of the exhaustion from the travel as well.

"I cannot go there. The doctor doesn't want me to be there as well since it might just make Gulf to remember about it." Mew said. His voice is filled with pain and worries. His eyes looks tired as well - like he hasn't been sleeping.

"How are you coping up?" Up asked.

Mew just gave him a half smile, "Barely. Now since Aedyn is here, I'm a bit relieved. I just can't stop the time just because an unborn child of mine is gone... gone before I even know its existence. But I can't put Aedyn in pain, never." Mew said, slowly caressing his sons hair.

"I wish Gulf can hear you right now." Mix unconsciously utters. "Well.. Uh.. I have to go to the company tomorrow and have to go back to where Gulf is as soon as possible"

"Leave Aedyn here." Mew said. Mix is expecting that request from Mew already.

"You're the father and you have the right but can we have Up to stay here with Aedyn too?" Mix asked permission and not just from Mew but also from Mix himself. Mix nodded to give his approval, same with Mew.

It just went by so fast that Mix has to leave again since the issue got settled as soon as Mew sees his son.

"Daddy? Is mommy coming back?" Aedyn asked. He spends most of the time with Mew and if the latter is busy, Mix is with them as well. Mild who doesn't have work, stays with them inside Gulf's house too so it won't be just the three of them there.

"Mommy's coming back soon" Mew answered. It's a habit of them that everyday, Aedyn asks when is his mother gonna live with them again or if his mother's still gonna come home.

Weeks turned into months and the question they receive from Aedyn keep getting lesser and lesser. Sometimes the question doesn't pop-up for the day which a bit better since Aedyn's back to being a cheerful kid.

Mew keeps on calling Hai or Mix to get an update about Gulf but no improvement since and they can only wait and hope for the best.

"I think, it's time for you to bring Gulf home." Mew said to Hai. "The more time passes, the worst he is getting into and I don't think that's helping. Bring him here." Mew ordered.

Going through the process, they got Gulf to fly back to Thailand in a week time.

After reaching home, he sees Mew again. "Mew... our baby... I'm sorry!" Gulf cried in Mews arms as the latter supports him with his strength. "I'm sorry, Mew. I'm sorry." He keeps apologizing.

"Shh.. it's not your fault." Mew kissed Gulf's forehead and lead him inside the house where Aedyn is waiting for his mother's return.

~~~~~~~

Short update after a while. I'm sorry. I was/is/am busy, so yeah.