Plans

One thing that I didn't say is that June is AMAZING at technical stuff. She showed me around her new house. "And that's the kitchen." She said, "Cool." I said. "Oh, your already here. Welcome to our house. Come to the kitchen at 11 for some chocolate chip cookies." Said Janes mom. I love cookies! Especially the cookies June's mom makes. You should taste them! I looked at my watch. 10:21am. "Lets go to my room!" Said June. "I have a surprise." She pressed button behind her cabinet. It moved! The wall also opened. I walked inside. "Once you press that button, press this one next to close it." She said. I pressed it. Then I turned back to the direction I was going before. Woah! There was a table, sofa and bookshelves full of books. "How did you get all this?" I asked, "There were some extra things so I put them here." She said. "Is there any other secret rooms?" I asked. "Uh, this is the only secret room in this house, I think." She said. "Ok." I said. I looked at my watch.10:30.Time flies. "How about practicing your magic?" She said. "Yeah, it might slip out of control again." I said. Then I took off my gloves and pulled up my sleeves. I have gloves because... Well... So my magic won't go out of control. I have magic inside of me. Other witches or wizards use magic wands, so you cant call me a "normal" witch. I waved my hands. "I learned how to cast a finding spell." I said. "Is there anything you lost?" "Well, I did try to find this one book, THE WALL OF FEAR."Said June. "Oh yeah, I know that one." I said. I did what I needed to do. Then, a book glowed. "That one!" I said, pointing at the book. June grabbed it. "Nice! Thanks for finding it." She said. "No prob." I said. "How did you learn it?" She asked. "Do you know about the search engine Lisopedia? I looked it up." I said. SHe nooded. We heard June's mom call us. Time to go! As we ran through the thin hallways, I got ahead of her. Then she did. Now, I know what you might be thinking right now. A race! But this was just the beginning of our adventure...