Survival

I crawled out of the tent, along with the others at my tail. Then I found a tall tree after a bit of walking. It had some fresh fruits. I climbed it up and nearly fell off. Phew. I plucked a few apples and climbed down. "Let's try to find a river to wash them." I said. "I think I saw a thin one before." June said. "Excellent! Let's go. Lead us there, June." Said Susan. We walked back to our 'Camping Area' and I saw a bit of blue. As we got closer, I realized that we made our 'Camp' right next to a river. We dipped the fruits we had gotten before to wash them. I went back to our 'Camp' to enjoy some apples. After we finished them, I looked at my watch.11:30"Guys, I think you know that this forest is one of the least explored places on this planet, right?" I asked them. "You told me." June said. "Yeah." Susan said. "Wanna explore it?" I asked. "Uh, as long as it's near, sure." Susan said. June nodded. I crawled out of my tent (Again). I hiked in the darkness with my friends. I found a small mountain or huge hill. It was like rock climbing! I was really good at that. I couldn't say the same for my friends. June slipped on the second step and almost did the (probably) sixth one. Susan almost did at the top. I didn't slip once. At the top, I looked at the view. There were rare flowers everywhere! There were unknown animal species! I observed that an animal was finding a specific type of plant. I went to an area with a lot of them. I grabbed some and gave it to... It? Yeah. It looked like a puppy! I decided to keep it. I wonder if it eats anything else. I grabbed a pack of biscuits I always carry in my pocket(s). It liked it! I think... You know what? I wanna keep it as my pet! "This is my new pet and her name is Courtsy!" I said. "Wait, did you just claim it as your pet and name her or him? You don't even know her or him or his or her gender!" Susan said. "Oh well, she is now a female and her name is Courtsy." I said. "Let's go down now." I said.