Secrets Told

I made a campfire with my magic. "Woah, how did you do that?" Susan asked. "I was born with magic. June knows that and I'm totally not hiding something." I said. "Cool!" She replied. Wait, is that normal for humans? Well, at least she didn't find out about my secret. Then I made the tent-ish things with the sticks and put the thick and big leaves on them. "And that can be our tent." I said. "Her mom works at a camp." June said. "I see." Said Susan. Then I found 3 big logs and dragged them for us to sit on. I looked at my watch. 11:32I looked at the space between the trees. Odd. The space disappeared. Is the forest trying to scare us? Nah. Trees can't move by their own. I mean, the space there before didn't last long. It must have been the wind. I crawled into a tent. Then Susan and Jane did too. It wasn't very comfortable, like a bed, but it was okay. At least, for me. I tucked in and got warm. "So, Susan." I said, trying to break the silence, "Tell us more about yourself." "Well, you can call me a bookworm. I have a whole LIBRARY of books. I'm mostly interested in learning-about-magic books and legends. Even magic and witches or wizards." She said. "Oh, t-that's cool." I said. I laughed sheepishly. "Is something wrong?" She asked. "Well... I trust you, so..." I said. "I'm actually a witch." Susan's eyes widened. There was an awkward silence. Finally, June broke it. "Hello? Am I the last living person here?" "No." I said. "We should find food. Survival is important, right?" "Right." Susan said in a "different" voice, if you get what I mean, "It would be nice to get some more fresh air."