Downhill

I looked at the view of the hill and felt the breeze for the last time. Then I picked Courtsy up and sat down. "What are you you doing?" Susan asked. "Just wait and see." I said. Suddenly, I slid down. Weee! It was actually really fun! June and Susan down looked at me. "Come On! It's fine. I didn't get hurt, so you wont too!" I said. They looked at each other. A few moments later, they agreed and sat down. They also slid down. We started heading towards our 'Camping Spot.' "You remember where it is, right?" Susan asked us nervously. June looked at me. Even Courtsy. "Yeah. Why are you all looking at me? Do you not remember where it is?" I said. They all shook their heads. "Uh, hello? It's just a bit away from us. Am I the only person that tries to memorize where I am?" I asked them. They looked at each other. Then they looked at me and nodded this time. I sighed. "Just follow me then." I said. We walked a bit. "We've walked for ages and we're still not there!" June whined. "We've only been walking for a few seconds." I told her. "But still!" She said. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. Minutes later, we were here. June had been talking for at least a hundred times. I crawled in the tent with the others. I looked at my watch.12:00We've been out for 30 minutes. Cool. "I'm thirsty." June said. "Let's search for fresh water." Susan Suggested. "Should we take Courtsy with us?" "Yeah, I think she's thirsty." I said. We crawled out and started walking to the river beside our tent. I found 2 coconuts under a coconut tree. I also found a sharp stick. I didn't say this before, but I'm actually good at survival.