AMUSMENT PARK

Rose's POV

It was morning and i was getting ready to meet jimin today. I AM SO EXCITED FOR TODAY....i hope he says yes to my proposal...

i hope he says yes to my proposal

MY OUTFIT..

I was now ready waiting for jimin when i heard a car honk and i knew it was jimin..

I rushed out the door to see him more handsome than ever

His outfit

"Heyy" Jimin said waving his hand i waved him back and sat in the car....he sat in the car too and greeted me....After a few mins we left

Jimin's POV

I was really excited for today but i was scared too cause i wanted to confess to rose but the problem was i told my friends AKA  Bts about it but they looked worried,they said that rose is a playgirl and it can break my heart...even though we are the popular guys of the school and we date too we are not very serious about any relationship but my friends saw i was serious for this one.....I know she is too sweet and i guess she likes me too and i knew whatever my friends said was out of concern i trust rose that she wont break my heart.

LATER THAT EVENING AT THE AMUSMENT PARK 

"Thankyou so much for todayyy" rose said to me and i gave her my perfect smile and took out a candy from my pocket that she wanted to buy but eventually she didnt so i got it for her she squealed like a baby when i gave it to her...i had never seen this side of her..she looked....cutee

"Thankyou so much jimin you know i wanted this but i just didnt get it i thought i'll buy it later but then it got out of stock this my fav candy thanku so much I LOVE U" I WAS FROZEN AT MY SPOT AT WHAT SHE SAID AT THE END OUT OF EXCITMENT AND I COULD SEE SHE WAS SHOCKED TOO...before i could respond she leaned in and we had a long steamy kiss, her lips tasted like strawberry....

LATER THAT NIGHT...

I stopped the car in front of rose's house and i turned to her when i saw her blushing extremely hard "what are u blushing at?" i smirked as i asked bcz i already knew the answer and she looked so tensed and so CUTEEEE i just could not resist more that i pulled her for a kiss again and she responded we again had a long kiss....very long kiss actually,TODAY'S NIGHT WAS PERFECT...we pulled outt and she responded to my question "TO THIS" and opened my car door and waving me a good bye i waved back and smiled like an idiot and waved back...

HEYY GUYS SORRY I HAE BEEN SO IRREGULAR,I PROMISE I WONT BE NOW.....ANYWAY THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER SEE U NEXT WEEK STAY TUNED