EXCITMENT

Rose's POV

I was on cloud nine after i exited the car, i was blushing extremely hard after the long kiss...

TIME SKIP AT THE DORM....

"WHAT!! U GUYS KISSED" Jisoo unnie said "HOW WAS IT" Lisa asked "YEAH U SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE THAN A KISS" Jennie said smirking "WHAT NO!!" jisoo replied to jennie "GUYS STOPPPP" i said at the unstoppable amount of questions they asked "Yes it was long and very steamy and we didnt take at that far today maybe next time and yes his lips tasted like heaven i am already obsessed to them and i can kiss him all day and night!!" i said and they gave me a weird look more like a disgusted one i guess..? "Eww we dont wanna know how his lips taste" all the 3 girls said in unison sarcastically "GOOD" i said and we laughed 

NEXT DAY:

I was getting ready in my room, as we girls are going clubbing along with our bfs i mean jimin and bambam....

Our outfits...

Jimin's POV

AT THE BTS DORM

"Guys i am getting bored AF" jungkook said "Yeah man lets go out" V continued and everyone nodded i came out of my room....

"Yah!! where are u going!!" Jin asked "I am going clubbing with rose and her friends" i said and they looked angry "Uhh why do u guys look annoyed" i asked confused "WE ARE SO BORED ATLEAST U COULD HAVE ASKED US TO JOIN U DUDE!" V said "uhh ok go get ready lets go together.." i said and they looked satisfied..

LATER

Our outfits

Our outfits...

AT THE CLUB..

We were at the club now and everyone was doing their stuff...all my members had disappeared in the crowd but i didnt mind i went straight to my girl friend....I saw her sitting on the bar chairs chatting to many girls and she LOOKED STUNNING my jaw dropped seeing her in that dress  i went to her and she immediately hugged me, Her friends excused themselves to give us some privacy. " Lets have a drink" she said "sure" i replied....

AFTER AN HOUR 

"Honey dont drink more than this" i said she was drinking UNCONTOLLABELY "Yah! ok if u sayyyyyyyyyy so LETS GO DANCEEEEEE" she said and ran to the dance floor i had no option but to go dance with her...."JIMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" she whined "Yess babe" i said wrapping her in my arms "I LOVE YOUUUU SOOOOOO M-MUCHHH" she said in a baby voice making me blush and then she kissed me, she went down to my neck giving me a hickey, i moaned a bit but then i remembered she was drunk "B-babe lets not do this" i said "SHUT UP" she said attacking me she sucked my necked harder and bit my ear lobe this was it i lost my temper too and and kissed her roughly and ofcourse she responded back...The kiss got steamy and we got more wild i sucked her neck and found her G-spot she moaned in my ear and i left her some hickeys.  I didnt let her go far than this so i went to find her friends i found jennie and told her that i will drop her home she nodded and said "I will be here for the night i guess" smirking at V and then she said "Jisoo unnie might come home but i dont think lisa will.." she said looking at her and jungkook and yes they needed to get a room i nodded and left the club i gave Rose a piggybank ride and went went straight to her house.

AT HOME..

I layed rose on the bed and she pulled me with her, I fell on her and we were inches apart "Sleep here" she said in a commanding voice "But-" "NO BUTS OR I WILL PUNISH U" she said and i knew what it meant so i obeyed her and layed beside here "Plz cuddle with me"  she said digging her head in my neck i chuckled at her and hugged her tightly and then we slept...

HI GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SUPER FUNN SO DONT MISS IT 

SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYEE