chapter 7

This chapter is 2163 words long.

Once I got home I hopped in the shower before getting dressed into black jeans a white shirt, black boots and a black leather jacker. I made my self dinner while I waited for tom, I decided to cook spicy rice with grilled chicken one of my favourites. about an hour later there was a knock on my door, I got up to open it to reveal tom stood there with coca cola in one hand and vodka in the other, I could already tell this was going to be a messy night. "lets get this night started!" he yelled as he barged past me, okay fucking rude.

"so are you ready for tonight? we haven't been out together in a while." he mentions pouring us both a drink. "I'm more than ready its been so long since I've been out without having to constantly be by someone's side." I laugh taking a huge gulp of my drink. "you're right she really was a bitch wasn't she." "yes, yes she was." I burst out laughing.

As we finished our drinks I pulled out my phone to order an Uber, tom had already had two shots and three drinks and I was planning on getting so drunk I may or may not forget my own name, my phone buzzed indicating the Uber was here, we made our way downstairs and climbed in as the driver gave us weird looks. 

"Do I know you guys from somewhere?" "he plays Spiderman that's why he looks familiar." I state already annoyed. "no you look familiar." the man inquired turning fully in his seat to analyse my face. "is your name y/n?" "yeah...?" "oh my god! my daughter loves your music the one about posters or something!" he practically yells in my face. "oh you mean Japanese posters? how old is your daughter?" I inquire as the song isn't exactly child friendly. "oh she's 18 I think we are going to see you Saturday I don't want to seem weird but could I take a photo?" he pleads. "of course I love meeting fans." he pulls his phone out taking a photo of the three of us while tom just smirks. "not to be rude but could we get going please?" I didn't want to seem rude but we have already been sat here for about 10 minutes and being a car makes me feel sick especially after a few drinks. "yeah sorry" he laughs. I also sign his notebook with a message for his daughter, the rest of the ride was pretty calming . I can't believe someone recognised me for me and not Sebastian's sister or toms friend slash rumoured girlfriend even if I'm incredibly gay. 

we finally made it to the club and made our way to the bar I ordered us both jack and coke its worse than I remember I think ill stick to pints thank you very much. we walked around for a little while until we found a booth and sat down. I called a waiter over so we could order more drinks; I ordered two coronas and tom got a double vodka orange. "y/n you see that girl over there she's staring at you." tom says as I notice who hes talking about I offer her a small smile before turning back to face him. "you should go talk to her." he whispers as he nudges me, I shake my head in response. "I'm not ready to make a fool out of myself going for girls out of my league just yet." I laugh finishing my drink. "you know what they say the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else." he says with a huge smirk.

A shy hi comes from being me as the smirk on toms face grew. "uh hi." I reply internally kicking myself why do I have to be so damn awkward. "would you maybe want to dance?" she asks picking at her fingers. "I'm not really the dancing type but if you're prepared to watch me make a fool out of myself I'm down." I laugh as her smile grows. "sounds perfect to me.

once we go to the dance floor I did just as I promised and danced like an absolute idiot I've only actually danced a handful of times, every time I went to a club with Chloe we would always sit in a booth so I never had the time for dancing. however, this mysterious girl looked like she was a professional the way her hips swayed in perfect rhythm of the music left me speechless.

"Here let me help, stand like this." she positioned me slightly behind her as her back pressed against my front her body brushed against mine causing me to blush deeply as my body felt fuzzy, what the hell is this girl doing to me. all of a sudden she bent all the way forward and swayed her hips against my crotch as my hands held her hips in place, she rose back up leaning against me completely as her head rested in the crook of my neck; her hot breath on my ear sending shivers down my spine. "see all you needed was someone to show you how." she smirks as I flip her around resting my head in the crook of her neck as she started placing open mouth kisses along my jaw when someone suddenly yanked my arm.