Where the Lord is

A/N: thanks for the feedback guys! I appreciate you! If you have noticed I keep updating the same chapters over and over again, sorry about that! I'm kind of OCD and have found multiple grammar errors and of course have to fix them! 😄😄 Thank you for reading!!!
By the way, thank you @ElleHeart22 for telling me how to bolden and italicize, I seriously couldn't figure it out, 😂 it definitely wasn't one of my brighter moments.😜

(Esther's P.O.V.) 👈(look! It's bold!)

Have I mentioned my job is wrong for me? I work at a christian and education store which isn't the problem, the problem is that I most of the time get put in the books and Bibles section. That means I have to keep them stocked and neat, it's easier than it sounds. Anyway, I got off a half hour ago and I'm currently finding this couch pretty comfortable. I called Martin during my lunch break, I have to be there before work tomorrow morning, he still won't clue me in on what he wants to talk to me about, I admit, I am curious. I haven't talked to Nick since I went to bed last night which is really bothering me. I never knew any of what he told me on our way home and honestly, it makes me love that boy even more. Speaking of Nick, I probably need to make some dinner, he'll be home soon. In the midst of making chicken and rice, I got a text from Caleb, but it wasn't in the group.

Ca- Hey, it occurred to me after we left, you submitted a video, didn't you?

E- yes, Nick and I did enter.

It was a few minutes later before he texted back, and Nick was just walking in.
"Hey Esther!" He hollered as he headed to his room to change.

Ca- well, it was great! You two were the only ones to used that song!

"Hey babe." I yelled back texting at the same time.

E- really? It's one of my favorites by you guys!😊

Ca- Awesome! Also, Joey wants you to text him to get his address when you start sending out wedding invitations.

E- haha okay! I'll be sure you all don't get forgotten.

Nick walked out right then and we sat down to eat. He said a prayer blessing our meal and we dug in.

"So I've been thinking and praying about last night, I think we should elope." He said right off.

I was surprised, I hadn't really thought about it. "Okay," I began. I don't actually know what to say. "You're sure?"

"Yes, are you not?"

"No, no, I think it's the right thing to do." My phone buzzed but I ignored it. "It will be less expensive and less stressful." Another buzz.

"Yeah, but here's the thing, you only get to pick when."

"Wait what? What about where?"

"That my dear fiancée is a surprise."

"No fair!"

"Yes it is! So, give me a when soon so I can take that time off."

"Ugh! ASAP! I wanna marry you already!"

He laughed "well, I obviously want to marry you too."

"Today is March 15, I've always wanted to be a Christmas Eve bride but that is too long! I would say April 1st, but that's probably too soon..."

"Wait! Let me call my boss and see." Nick said getting up to make the call.

I took this time to check my texts, I had a few, one of which from Joey.

J- Caleb's a 💩

E- Did you really just call him a poop???

J- Yes, yes I did, and I do not regret it. I was kidding when I told him to tell you to invite me, I didn't know he was going to send it. You don't have too.