It's Y/N!

"Don't wait for me. I'll call you," Jennie announced to her driver and then stepped out of the car wearing the mask and cap. Her glasses her a must, too.

Walking past the bouncer, Jennie made her way to the bar and sat on a lone stool in the corner. Clenching onto her fists she thumped them on the countertop, summoning a bartender.

"Yes, Ma'am. What can I get you?" the bartender asked in a polite tone.

Jennie closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She wanted to have something strong, something that'll make her numb to the aching pain in her heart. She looked at the bartender and in a low voice ordered.

"Five vodka shots," she said and the bartender nodded.

Suddenly, she heard a familiar beat and felt herself scoffing at the lyrics. The bartender produced the shot glasses in front of her and she tilted one down her lips in one go.

Jennie coughed a little as the searing alcohol slid down her throat, and the burning sensation caused her eyes to brim with tears.

She picked up another one and turned it up in her mouth. Now she felt the tears seeping through her mask down her neck. Jennie gripped the glass tightly in her hand as the music invaded her thoughts.

Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed
Don't you care about me anymore?
Don't you care about me?

The lyrics made a lot more sense to her after Jongin cheated on her. Jennie downed all the drinks on her tray and ordered more. She pulled off her shades and threw them away somewhere in the room as she leaned her head on the counter and sobbed quietly.

"Hey! You can't sleep here!" a sound came from behind her and she lifted her head to look at them. A drunk young man stumbled next to her and laughed uproariously. He ordered his drink and looked at Jennie.

"Why are you sleeping here?" he asked while squinting his eyes. Jennie pouted and replied, "I am sleepy that's why."

"Sleep at your home then," the man retorted and lousily folded his arms in front of himself. Jennie copied him and cutely whined, "No! I don't want to go my home!"

The man snickered and leaned closer, saying, "Did you have a break-up, huh?"

Jennie covered her mouth with her hand and stared at him before saying, "Are you a magician?"

"Yes! I am!" he replied and tipped his imaginary hat at her, "Wanna see a magic trick?"

Jennie eagerly nodded and clapped her hands like a kid. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as the man showed his empty hands, saying, "They are empty, right?"

"Yeah!" she exclaimed. The man stuck out his tongue and let his hand rummage inside his blazer pocket. After a few moments, he fished out a silver coin and shouted, "Ta-da! A coin appeared!"

Jennie squealed and clapped vigorously. "Yay! You are a magician!" she said.

The man nodded and bowed down, saying, "Yeah! I'm a famous magician, Kim Seokjin!"

Jennie chuckled at that and said, "So, you're Seokjin?" The man nodded and said, "Yeah! And you're...?"

"Kim Jennie!" she replied. Seokjin stared at her for a few minutes and then said, "You're the famous singer!?"

"Shh!" Jennie shushed him and Seokjin put his index finger on his lips, shushing by himself. She leaned closer and whispered, "No one knows I am here."

Seokjin nodded with amusement written all over his face and then he slicked back his tousled hair, saying, "But, you didn't answer my question!"

"Which question?" Jennie asked while tilting her head and pouting in confusion. Seokjin facepalmed himself and said, "Did you have a break-up, duh."