Do you wanna know?

"I will drive," Jennie said through her mask, and Y/N turned around to look at her with a perplexed look.

"What?"

Jennie walked up to her and took the keys out of her hands, saying, "I wanted to take you out. So, I'll drive."

"But, Jen, you remember what happened last time you drove, right? I don't want anything to happen to you," Y/N said with worry laced in her voice.

Jennie blushed at the last comment. She felt a weird set of butterflies frolicking in her stomach, and she took her hand, caressing it.

"You're with me. I don't fear anything, "she said and saw Y/N blushing a little before she snapped her head in another direction.

"O-Okay, fine!"

"Thank you," Jennie said and sat at the driver's seat, and Y/N followed the pursuit before driving away from the parking lot.

Jennie tucked on to her cap and wore her black shades, saying, "I might look weird to you right now."

Y/N chuckled while staring at her and said, "Not at all. It's for your safety and secrecy, and I don't want to disrupt your reputation as a famous singer."

"You can't, even if you try, Y/N," Jennie replied and glanced at Y/N before turning back to look forward. Her hand on the gear shifter and one on the steering, Jennie said, "I wanna listen to music. Can you turn on the radio?"

"Sure," she replied and reached for the radio, switching it on as some soul music filled the atmosphere. The first chord of guitar strings made Jennie squeak in happiness, saying, "This is one of my favorites!"

"Oh, yeah?" Y/N asked while smiling. Jennie nodded and said, "Our whole family used to sing this whenever we went on road trips when I was a child. My father used to sing this for my mother, and I was just humming the wrong lyrics at that time."

"That's so adorable. Little Jennie, singing the wrong lyrics. I want to see it for myself," Y/N excitedly said, and Jennie waved her hand dismissively, saying, "Oh, don't be so enthused about this. I was not a good singer as I am for now."

"I don't believe it. You are born talented, Jen," Y/N insisted, and Jennie bit her lower lip looking to the side, muttering, "This girl will be the death of me."

And then she heard Y/N singing the lyrics which, made her look at her in surprise.

This magic moment
So different and so new

"You know this song?!" Jennie asked, stunned. Y/N nodded and motioned her to join her at the note.

Was like any other
Until I kissed you

The car stopped at the red light, and Jennie gazed at Y/N, who was vocalizing with her eyes closed. She took her right hand in hers, which made Y/N look at her and give a broad smile, singing.

And then it happened
It took me by surprise
I knew that you felt it too
By the look in your eyes

Jennie's heart leaped at the adoring look in Y/N's eyes, and at that moment she felt more than determined to make that girl hers and hers only. She wanted to create many more moments like that, but with Y/N by her side.

"Jen?" Y/N snapped her fingers in front of her, and Jennie snapped out of her daydream.

"Huh?"

"Let's go! People at the back are honking their cars at us," she remarked, and Jennie hurriedly took ahold of the steering wheel, leaving Y/N's hand and driving forward.