Make me forget

"Are you ready?" Somi asked as she clutched onto the steering wheel of Y/N's car.

Y/N nodded while tugging her mask up and white cap down. Somi checked her out for the last time and said, "You don't look so bad in pizza delivery girl dress. Maybe you could do this job too."

"Oh, shut up, Somi," Y/N scoffed and fastened the mini bag around her waist before taking the pizza box in her hands.

"Give me a call if anything happens, okay? I will try to come here as fast as I can," Somi said and Y/N gave her a nod before walking out of the car.

She thanked her parka jacket that kept her warm in the freezing weather. Looking at the building, she nervously walked towards the front gate and the doorman stopped her.

"State your purpose," he said.

Y/N looked at her and lowered her mask, saying, "It's me. Hey."

The doorman's eyes widen and he lowered his voice, asking, "What are you doing here? You know you can't meet Ms. Kim right?"

"I know. But, she needs me. Please, let me in," Y/N pleaded to him with a desperate voice.

The doorman looked behind her and around before saying, "Go in and don't interact with anyone until you reach the floor."

Y/N gave her a thankful smile and rushed past him towards the elevator. Quickly pushing the button, she waited for the door to open at the penthouse.

Her phone buzzed in her jacket and she took it out to see a message from Jisoo.

*****

Jisoo: Have you reached there?

Y/N: Yeah, I am here. Thanks, Jisoo

Jisoo: No problem, Y/N. Pls, take care of her :)

Y/N: I will

*****

She pocketed her phone and the elevator door opened with a ding. She exited the elevator and looked around to see the house dark and eerily quiet.

Y/N left her shoes and coat at the entrance and entered the house with careful steps. She fished out her phone and dialed Jennie's number. After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hey, Jen."

"Y/N... hey, how are you?" Jennie's hoarse voice came through the speaker.

Y/N chuckled and replied, "Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that? How are you? What are you doing?"

Jennie huffed out a deep breath and said, "I-I am in my room. Waiting for this horrible dream to end."

"You know, we can enjoy pizza together if you want," Y/N said and looked at the pizza box in her hands.

"Pizza? Together?" Jennie asked and Y/N could imagine the cute expression on her face.

She hummed in response and said, "Yeah, come out of your room. We will eat pizza together."

"You know that we can't meet right?"

"Yeah, I know. But, a pizza delivery girl and singer Kim Jennie can," Y/N replied and she heard shuffling of clothes from the speaker.

Y/N looked up to see Jennie's silhouette figure in the dark. She heard her saying, "I-Is that you, Y/N?"

Y/N hung up the phone and said, "It's me, Jen."

The noise of the phone dropping to the ground was heard before Jennie gasped out, "Oh my god."

Y/N opened her arms wide open and said, "Come here."