Beautiful, love

"That's some proposal, guys," Jisoo said with her teasing tone.

After the concert ended, Y/N and Somi joined the girls in the backstage room. They both were sitting on the couch with the girls still excited about the unique proposal that happened a moment ago.

"Yeah, it was. I didn't know she was planning it," Y/N said as she exchanged a glance with Jisoo.

"Well, she wanted to surprise you and we also didn't know that you were planning!" Rosé said in an astonished tone.

Lisa stood up in front of her and folded her arms in an angry manner, saying, "At least you should've involved me in the plan, Y/N. I would've helped!"

Somi clicked her tongue and said, "She had me to help her. Why would she need you?"

"Because I'm her best friend," Lisa retorted.

"I've literally known her for more than ten years, Lisa. Don't argue," Somi said with a sly smirk on her face.

Y/N watched as the girls started to come up with new reasons and excuses to win over the conversation. She shook her head with a heavy sigh and abruptly stood up, shouting, "Silence! Will you please stop and listen to me for a moment?"

Lisa and Somi looked at her with wide eyes and then nodded gradually, standing at their original positions and listening carefully.

"I didn't tell you three because you're closest to Jennie. If anything you would've fallen in her bait and given away my secret. I know you all three very well," Y/N explained at which the room fell dead silent, comprehending her words.

"True. You're smart," Jisoo commented.

"I'm a doctor," Y/N replied and they all shared a burst of hearty laughter.

The turning and opening of the changing room made all of them turn their heads to Jennie who was standing at the doorway, wearing her casual clothes.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Jennie asked and as the door to the fence was open for the herd of sheep to walk out, the girls rushed towards Jennie and hugged her tightly.

Y/N watched all of them hugging and cheering loudly, wanting to celebrate the proposal. She smiled at them and found herself overwhelmed with the love she had for all of them.

Amidst the loud cheering, Jennie's eyes found her way to Y/N and she gave her a knowing smile with her eyes twinkling in happiness. Y/N beamed widely in return.

"Okay! That's enough of hugging and cheering. I'm not getting married tomorrow. Let me go!"Jennie said while stuck in between the giant group hug.

All of them obeyed and moved apart as she rested her hand on her chest and took in a deep breath.

"Well, do tell us if you're getting married tomorrow, though!" Lisa mocked her and all of them laughed except Jennie, who glared at the said girl.

Jisoo clapped her hands loudly and gathered all of the attention. She looked at her wristwatch and said, "It's late and cold too. We should go home, everyone."

"Yeah, you're right," Rosé agreed and grabbed Lisa's arm. She dragged her away before saying goodbye and walked out of the room.

Jisoo followed the pursuit, including Somi who had some urgent grocery shopping to do. Jennie stood at the door and watched the girls disappearing round the corner. She smiled and immediately closed the door behind her.

She watched Y/N sitting on the couch, scrolling down her phone with a serious expression on her face. Walking up to her, she sat next to her and asked, "What happened love?"