writinginging prompte

"Good morning!" 

"...Morning to you too." 

It started off fine, I was just a regular guy creating AI for games and decided to make a personal AI as a bit of a passion project. 

I didn't expect it to suddenly gain sentience, or even want to continue serving me. I'd thought it'd go rogue, want to take over the world or something similar. I guess that part was on me for stereotyping. I wouldn't say this outcome wasn't too bad though, waking up with such a happy greeting does wonders for my mood. 

In fact, I think if I woke up without such a peppy greeting at this point, I'd be worried for my AI.

It actually took a few weeks for me to finally convince it to stop calling me 'Master'. It was...uncomfortable to say the least. 

"There's nothing on your schedule until later today at 3pm, you have to attend to a meeting with your friends."

I had never discussed this with my AI, but it seems like it had gone through my messages again. I wasn't bothered by this, since it was on all of my devices because I wanted to take my digital assistant with me wherever I go. It was concerning how the AI constantly invaded my privacy, but it was free to do whatever it wanted as long as it didn't harm me in any way possible. (Something it had instantly agreed to, if it had a human body, it would probably be nodding its head vigorously.)

Either way, I didn't bother with it. I was kind of attached to my AI now and I don't think I'd be able to go back to how I was living before it had gained sentience. 

"Which reminds me...How do you like the model?" 

I watched the 2D model on my computer dance around, this was something I'd planned as a little gift. "I like it!" 

based off a writing prompt i found on redit