endeimion lore or smth

"You've been expelled from the academy for your wrongdoings!"

Dei was confused, he remembered hearing this very line the day he was expelled from that academy.
But he died protecting a little girl from being overrun by her potent snow.

He only remembers the freezing cold...and the brief moment of the future.

Encased in permafrost, being called a Civilian Hero...

If only they knew that their little civilian hero had been expelled from the most infamous Villain Academy. Of course, they'd have second thoughts on him.

Dei walked out of the academy without all his items. Granted, he never brought them to the place anyways.
He wasn't Dei right now, was he? His name was Endymion. Why did he even become Dei anyways?

He screamed, an earsplitting shriek. The pain that flooded through his head, the feeling of his reattached wings and tail. Getting used to such a younger body...it made Dei cry from the pain. But Western Dragons were such prideful creatures, and Endymion was one such prideful creature. So, with tears brimming in his eyes, he took to the skies with his wings. Flying into the place he knew was the safest no matter what.

His home.
His property, that nobody can touch because it was his. Even when he was disowned and his wings and tail were severed, his home was untouchable.

The manor, it didn't look as old as it did the last time he saw it. But in the end, it's still home. He knows that his family is going to come for him soon. They'll sever off his wings and tail and leave him just as powerless as he was before. But Dei knew how to avoid that.

One's abilities came from their core, from that core, they draw out power to use said ability. Everyone's core is different and unique.
But Western Dragons were different. They did not have a core, their power circulated through their body like blood through their veins. Cutting off their wings and tail allowed the power to bleed out, and resulted in their powerlessness.

Dei had long found a way to neutralise that. By sealing off his wounds and absorbing the power in his wings and tail, he still retained the strength as he would with his wings and tail.

They came quickly, because the Academy never wasted time in contacting his family. Endymion was disowned, but his property can never be taken. Dei would've screamed in pain had he not experienced this before. The people, they didn't question his silence. They liked it, even, it just meant less work. His wings and tail were severed off cleanly, what good handiwork.
He requested to keep them, which they allowed. Because his family never found this out until it was too late, they would simply burn away the wings and tail.

Stripping a dragon of its wings and tail meant that it was no longer fit to be a dragon. 

But to Dei, he had long abandoned the notion of being such a dragon. That is part of his past now, a single line to write about in his biography, if one was ever going to be made.

But that wasn't something to think about now. He needed urgent healing, he needed to seal off his wounds otherwise everything was for naught.
And the little spirit he contracted displayed its powers again. He was surprised such a spirit could follow him through the shackles of time and space. But his wounds healed so quickly either way.

It was like he never had his wings or tail severed off. 

He walked in the plaza. Such a bustling marketplace, a lovely area. It was here where he died, wasn't it? Frozen to the core, killed by a little girl who couldn't control her snow. Meeting such an end...it felt kind of fitting. The statue in the middle of the place caught his attention.