Chapter Fourteen

A/N:

Thank you for your continuous support to this story and we have now reached 700 reads, which I love you, all for :) My birthday is in less than six weeks, so it will be great if we could get to 1000 reads by then?

Here is the chapter where we will get to meet Sebastian; comment and tell me what you think about him. If there are any readers from Luxembourg, maybe you could tell me your thoughts?

Thank you again!

- - - - - - - - - - -

I did not know what to expect of a prince who had some many different opinions of him voiced by others. Many called him a gentleman, witty and kind hearted, whilst some others, said he was known of as a player. I did not know what to believe.

"Is his father here?" I questioned William as we walked down the steps.

"Who's?"

"Prince Sebastian, of course..." I rolled my eyes, "Henri is his name, correct?"

"Right you are; but no, he cannot join us for he has other business to attend to before he returns of Luxembourg tomorrow..." He informed me.

"That is a shame..." I sighed, "I was hoping to meet him..."

William frowned but did not reply, as we continued to walk down the corridor that led to the formal dining room. I didn't know why they would choose the formal dining room and not the family one to eat in; it made no sense.

“Hang on, Miss!” Someone called after us.

I turned around, and a smile found its way on to my lips. It was Maria, my maid, whom I hadn't seen for some time.

"Maria! How wonderful to see you, what can I do for you?" I asked her gently.

William sighed, and crossed his arms over his chest. He always got annoyed by the disruption from any staff at the palace, he always thought of them as below us.

"Your father..." She puffed, "He told me to tell you that he was going away to Italy on business with your brother and they will not return for a week or two, he apologises and said he will call you as soon as he can..."

I frowned but nodded at her, with a sigh, "Thank you, Maria. If he calls can you let me know, I may not be able to answer my phone for a while..."

"Of course..." She bowed her head slightly, "Sir..."

She then walked off down the hall, with her tray still in her arms. I rolled my eyes at the title, and dragged William back down the hall and through the hall doors.

"Ah, Lilliana, There you are!" Arthur exclaimed, getting to his feet, "I was about to send someone to fetch you!"

"I'm sorry..." I apologised, "Something came up, but I'm here now, aren't I?"

"Indeed you are..." He smiled, "Now, I want you to meet a friend of mine. Lilliana, this is Sebastian of Luxembourg; Serb' this is Lilliana, my future daughter-in-law..."

He pointed to a tall, brunette with a large build, but a dazzling smile. I recognised him from pictures when I used to get tutored. I took the hand he offered and allowed him to kiss it; and that was when William decided to step in.

"Sebastian..." He nodded curtly, pulling me away from him, "I see you have met my fiancé..."

"Ah! William, it’s been a long time!" Sebastian winked, his English was remarkable, "Lovely to meet you Lilliana; perhaps you could show me around?"

My eyes sparkled and I nodded, "How about I show you around tomorrow?"

"We are busy tomorrow, Lilliana!" William scolded, "We are going to the Arts school tomorrow, do not forget..."