Chapter Fifthteen

A/N:

Hey guys! I know I promised you an update a week ago, and I didn't upload; I am sorry for that. I have been busy with school work over the last few weeks and I have barely been on watt-pad at all.

I'm not sure how long this is going to be, but i will try! Thank you :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I did enjoy winding up William, it was quite enjoyable. However, I did not like how he spoke to some of the students at the school; especially when he told them to all ‘fuck off’.

“They are children, William...” I frowned, as we sat down for the charity dinner.

He frowned back at me, “Weren’t they taught any manners? They should be seen and not bloody heard!”

I turned to Serb and rolled my eyes, he offered me a cheeky grin before tucking my chair in for me, after William forgot.

“Sit in the damn chair, Sebastian; she’s my fiancé, not yours!” William growled, getting to his feet.

“I’m sorry for acting like a gentleman, my dear friend...” Serb mocked, “It will not happen again...”

I couldn’t help but grin at Serb, “William, just sit down, you’re making a scene and we are here for the children; not for your pathetic games...”

William shot me a cold look, for sitting down in his chair, and began attacking his meat like there was no tomorrow. It nearly turned me vegetarian! Serb carefully cut up his meat into small mouthfuls and ate it slowly, just how we had all been taught. My eyes met with Serb’s and he smirked at me, he was clearly amused.

“Stop eye flirting!” William frowned, “Our wedding is in less than two months!”

I scoffed, “Stop acting like a children and suck it up, and I’ve had enough with you already, William.”

-          - - - - - - - -

The last few days, I had spent mainly with Serb and Jamie, and we began to bond with the prince. He was a good friend with a cheeky sense of humour, much larger than William’s. Blake had been on the receiving end of William’s bad mood as I continued to refuse sleeping in the same room as him. And seeing as he had refused for me to have my old room back, I was currently rooming with Adelaide.

“I’ve had enough with him, Lily; please, just talk to him?” Blake begged me, as we were all sat in the garden.

“If he is sorry, he would have come and talk to me, himself!” I stated firmly, “I am not making the first move if I didn’t do anything wrong!”

Blake rolled his eyes at me, but shut up, taking his seat on the grass once more. Adelaide was sunbathing a little way away, and Jamie was with Serb, who were playing cricket on the green. So, I was left with Blake to sit on the grass, near the doors to the palace.

“Miss, The prince requires you in his office as soon as possible...” A butler came up to me, and bowed his head.

“If he needs me; tell him to come and get me himself...” I replied swiftly.

The butler coughed slightly, “He said you would say that, so he allowed me to drag you in need be, and I really don’t like to man-handle women...”

I turned to Blake, who was now on his feet, “He really needs to grow some.... Anyway, come on Lily, I’ll take you before he starts a bloody tantrum...”

I smiled at Blake, as he helped me to my feet and nodded my thanks to the butler, before making my way to William’s office with Blake. Blake began explaining how William had been acting over the last few days and what he had been doing. It didn’t really surprise me to be honest; he had been hostile to the staff, even worse than normal and had even chucked some things at the butler.