Chapter 5 : Missing Moments

Elena tried her best to build Harry’s trust by visiting often and bringing little gifts, it seemed to have worked as Harry has been more fond of her the more she visited. He always felt a sense of familiarity with her, he felt safe with her.

“Good Morning!” Elena comes into Harry’s room happily and he gives her a soft smile “Good Morning Elena” He sets down his notebook “I brought breakfast, I made it at my house then all the way here to give it to you” She walks over and hands him a container filled with food, he opens it and sees two pancakes, a small container of syrup and butter and some fruits on the side “And, if you don’t like that I also have bacon and eggs right here” She shows him another container “You’ve outdone yourself Elena” She laughs and hands him a spoon and fork “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, I always come prepared” She sits down next to him and sets her bag down next to the bed “Oh! I almost forgot, I have orange juice, coffee and tea” She opens her bag to reveal three bottles filled with the beverages mentioned earlier “I’ll have tea please”

“Very polite, as always”

She smiles and hands him the bottle with tea in it, she opens her container which was the bacon and egg one and digs in “I haven’t had a proper breakfast in ages” Harry adds syrup to his pancakes and eats a slice “Do they not feed you here?”

“They do, I just forget sometimes”

“Tell me about it”

They continue to eat in comfortable silence with the occasional conversation. A small debate about what is the most annoying insect gets interrupted by a ringing phone, Elena grabs her phone from her bag and answers it “Hello?”

“Elena! This is Taylor, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to be featured in a music video of mine, I’m trying to gather the best actors and actresses I know for this”

“Oh, I’d love to! How could I say no to you” Elena replies back “Oh my god Thank you, I’ll get my manager to contact yours and we’ll arrange a when and where ok?”

“Of course, I can’t wait!”

She puts the phone down and turns back to Harry “Sorry, it's work. I got invited to film a music video. Which is actually new for me” She sits back down “What do you do Elena?” Harry asks her “I’m an actress, I do movies, theater and apparently music videos” She chuckles

“Now, where were we”

~~~

    Elena walks into a control room where Merlin and Ginger were “Any luck?” Merlin asks “Sadly, no. But I had a lovely breakfast with him” She takes a seat near the two “What about you guys did you like the food?” Elena notices the empty containers neatly put aside “It was delicious” Ginger says

“Yeah I didn’t even know you can cook” Elena playfully nudges Merlin at his remark “So what's happening right now?" She moves her seat closer to the two "Galahad and Agent Whiskey are on their way to Glastonbury  to find
Charlie's 'Ex' and-"

"Wait, wait who the hell is Agent Whiskey??" Elena stops Merlin from continuing and he sighs "Agent Whiskey is another Agent here in Statesman, he's standing in for Tequila since he's in sick bay" Ginger explains "Oh, okay I guess, so what are they doing in Glastonbury" She takes a bag of chips and opens it offering some to Merlin who declines "They're trying to track down Charlie's Ex, we might get a lead on who targeted us" Elena shrugs and offers the chips to Ginger and she takes one "How are we gonna track the Ex?" Ginger pulls out a think that strangely looks like a condom "The hell is that??" Elena gets handed the thing "Why is it small?"

"That's what she said"

Elena snorts and hits Merlin for the joke and Ginger purses her lips holding back a laugh "Our trackers are designed to enter the bloodstream. They circulate harmlessly, providing full audio and GPS." Elena hands the tracker back to Ginger "How does it do that?"

"It has to come in contact with a mucus membrane"

"So you stick it up someone's nose?" Elena jokes and she realizes where it goes "Oh…" Ginger notices Elena's realization  "Gods, also I'm curious. What happened to Tequila?" Merlins tablet interrupts the conversation and shows it to Ginger "Galahad just sent that in, do you think it connects with Tequila?" Ginger looks up and tells the two to follow her.

"Blue rash is trending on twitter" Elena sighs "Jesus, the younger generation is cool, but this? This is just stupid" Elena stares at the many photos and videos of people showing off their 'blue rash' "All of these cases has been traced back to recreational drug use" Merlin adds "Not expected but not surprising, Agent Tequila has always been our Resident Bad Boy" The three give worried looks to an unconscious Tequila.

The moment was interrupted by a chime of Elena's phone, she checks it out and sees a message from Eggsy

"Elena code blue, I have to sleep with someone for a mission. Do you think I should call Tilde before doing this?"

Elena smiles at Eggsy's commitment and begins to type back

"Yes, you should. She has the right to know, but expect the worst, hope for the best. The way she will react will be completely valid since you are kind of risking your relationship with her"

She waits for a reply and she gets one

"Thank you Elena, wish me luck!"

"Good luck Galahad Jr.!"

She puts her phone down and sees Merlin giving her a look "Eggsy needed help" She shrugs in reply

"We have to wait for the others to finish their mission, but before that, there's nothing to do"

"Maybe brainstorm some ideas on how to get Harry back?" Elena suggests and the two agree.