Chapter 11 : Promises

"We need to do this on our own, we don't know who to trust in this situation" Elena sighs letting go of Harry "Okay, fine. But you do all the talking"

~~~

"Good news, Agent Whiskey will be back on his feet in no time" Merlin announces as Harry, Elena and Eggsy were gathered outside medbay "I'm not certain that's a good idea" Harry adds, Merlin turns to him "What do you mean?" Merlin asks

"I shot Agent Whiskey deliberately"

"Yeah…"

Merlin looks at both Elena and Harry "What? Why? And Elena, you knew about this??" Merlin wastes no time to ask questions, in the corner of Elena's eye, the see's Eggsy move away as he was on the phone with someone. She turns back to the two but before she could say anything she was interrupted by a ringing phone, it was Linda?

She answers the phone and she sees her manager with the blue rash "Oh my goodness, Linda. What happened??" Elena asks in a panic "I… I'm so sorry Ma'am, I have been very stressed and I couldn't help myself" Elena paces, running her hand through her hair "Hows the baby?" She quickly asks "Um, I don't know… I haven't been able to book a check up since every clinic and hospital are too busy handling patients" Elena tries to think of something quickly "How far along are you?"

"About seven months, why?"

She immediately thought of something "Okay, hang on. I have an idea, I'll call you back okay?"

"Yes, thank you so much, I really appreciate this Elena"

"Don't worry, try to keep calm, it's not good for the baby" Elena hangs up the phone "How long is it gonna take to get to Poppy's base" Elena turns to Merlin "Well, her base is in Cambodia, with the Statesman jet it will probably take four to five hours" Elena nods and see's Eggsy walk to the barrel elevator and Elena follows "Let's go, stop arguing. We'll leave with or without you" Elena says as she waits for Merlin and Harry to go in too and Merlin shrugs going in with Harry.

~~~

Elena sits on her chair bouncing her knee out of nervousness "Elena are you sure you're going to be okay? I think you going on this mission will make things worst" Eggsy points out keeping a watchful eye on her. Elena has become an older sister to him, she has helped him through so much and seeing her tense makes him worry "I'll be fine… I think" She whispers the last part and she opens her phone to try and distract herself and she opens her text messages and she sends a text to Linda

"Linda, I'm on my way to try and get you something that might help, do you have anyone home with you?"

"It's just me and my sister, she's trying to find a place that can help me for a while"

Elena thinks of something to reply "Okay, that's good. Just remember to try and not stress yourself out ok?"

"Yes I will, thank you again"

"Okay, I have to go now. I'll update you in a bit" Elena stands up from her seat and excuses herself "I'm gonna go to Merlin" She walks away and goes to wherever Merlin was "Elena, are you ok? You seem panicked about something" Merlin comments looking at her "Gods, I'm not. My Manager, Linda has the blue rash, I don't know how she got it and I don't even want to know at this point" She sighs and Merlin hands him a flask "I thought you didn't like me drinking?" She stares at the flask "Yeah, I'm only allowing it this once, so you better cherish it" Elena takes a seat next to Merlin "So, you and Harry huh" Merlin brings up turning to her "Yeah, what about it?"

"Oh, it's nothing. Its just that seeing you to finally getting together after six years is very satisfying"

Elena takes a gulp from the flask "Glad to make your slow-burn fanfic dreams come true"

"I'm not joking, the constant flirting back and forth but never getting together hurt me in so many ways" Merlin leans back "Oh shut up" Elena laughs "Just know, if you guys ever get married. I'll be officiating it, no questions asked" Elena raises a brow "Can you even legally do that?"

"Are you underestimating me?"

"Maybe"

"Get married then"

"Hm, you better keep that promise, ‘Hamish’" Elena teases, finishing the flask and handing it back to Merlin "I thought you knew how to share?"

"Oh, stop being a baby" She stands up nudging him softly "Anyways let's stop the other two before they start a pity party" She pats his shoulder leaving the room with Merlin following

"Gentlemen, sorry to break the party. We're nearly there, so I suggest we get ready, follow me" Merlin alerts the others and he leads the way to a secret compartment with four suits "Hell yes, I missed these suits" Elena announces picking one for herself

Elena picks out a black suit with matching slacks and a white velvet button up with boots. She gets out of the changing room putting her glasses on and she checks if her gadgets are where they were supposed to be "Wow…" She looks up and sees Harry "Oh, Hello darling"

"You look…" He looks her up and down "Amazing? Yeah, I know" She walks past him with confidence and he looks at her with amusement and goes into the changing room to change into his suit "You look great Elena!" Eggsy compliments her "Thanks Eggsy, now where's Mama bird. I would very want to see him in a suit since he's always in that stupid cardigan or something" Harry comes out in time "I never get tired of seeing you in suits darl" She walks up to him giving him a kiss on the cheek as Harry sees Eggsy giving him a thumbs ups "Whoa, looking good, Merlin!" Eggsy says as he walks in "Feeling good, Eggsy" Merlin returns, grinning "Mama birds looking sharp!" Elena high fives Merlin "Same as you, El"

"El? Really?"

"What? I just thought of it"