Chapter 10 : Together Again

Eggsy had a lead and told Merlin on their way back. Elena got a phone call for a casting offer for an upcoming movie since her break is almost over "When will filming begin?" She asks through the phone "Well, filming will begin in the next few months but we'll need you for costume fitting and script reading with the rest of the cast" She nods her head taking note to add that to her schedule "Okay, can I have details about the movie? Maybe a list of cast members?" Elena paces through the jet "Oh yeah, sure. We'll email you the details as soon as possible"

"Alright, can't wait to work with you all"

She bids her goodbyes and goes straight to her laptop to start making a schedule "Shouldn't your Manager or P.A. do that for you?" Harry enters taking a seat near her as she types away "Linda is on maternity leave and I don't have a P.A." She focuses on her laptop paying no mind to Harry

"Where's Eggsy?" She asks, keeping her gaze on the screen "He's near the bar waiting for a phone call" Harry answers "I'm sorry for shooting Whiskey but he was getting suspicious" Elena scoffs at this "Yeah, the guy was kinda sexist too. Did you know that he kept Agent Gingerale from working on the field? Pretty shitty if you ask me" She said as monotone as she can

"But just because he was suspicious doesn't mean you can shoot him. We've already lost too much, we can't lose the trust of another secret agency whose clearly trying their best to help"

Harry sighs "Yes I know… There's no turning back though" He watches Elena, she was clearly stressed and tired "Gods, I need a drink" She shuts her laptop shut standing up to go to the bar where Eggsy was "Wait. Elena, I have to ask" He stops her for a moment and she looks at him in confusion "What are we? Are we friends or are we dating? I don't really know and I haven't had time to think about it since-" She cuts him off by putting a hand on his cheek "We can be anything we want. If you want, we can take it slow, go on little dates after this whole mess is sorted out. There's no pressure, ok? Take your time" She gives him a smile and he returns it "I'd appreciate taking it slow for a while" He wraps his arms around her waist and he nuzzles his head into her neck taking in her scent.

A lovely tune goes through both their ears and Elena knows it was Merlin, but she doesn't mind at all. Harry stands up straight and Elena rests her head on his chest, the two swaying slowly through the music "This is nice…" Elena closes her eyes, relaxing.

A few moments pass and the music stops, Elena pulls away from Harry "You have to find a way to apologize to Eggsy" Harry nods "Yes, I'll try to apologize to him as possible, my Dear"

"We're here"

Eggsy walks in and Elena gives him an apologetic look "Let's go then” Elena walks away leaving the two “You know the drill!” She yells as she leaves the jet.

~~~

Elena heads to where Merlin was "How did the mission go?" He asks "It went sideways since, as you know, Whiskey got shot" Merlin nods, understanding what she said "How about Harry? Is he still having lapses?" Elena takes her glasses off and sets them down on a table "Yes, but he's regaining his coordination back, so that's good" Her phone chimes another time, she opens it to see a message from Tom "Shit, its Tom" She tells Merlin and he returns a look of panic "He said 'Hello Elena, I'm sorry if I made things awkward between us by asking you out, though, I'm still waiting for a response'" She reads out and Merlin starts to think of a reply "I'll just tell him that I can't-"

"Who can't what?"

Harry walks in looking at the two in confusion "Oh! Hello, sorry I-" Before she can continue, her phone starts to ring "What the hell?? Why is he calling me!?" She throws her phone to Merlin "Answer it! Tell him you're my assistant!" He catches it and throws it back "Why me? You're the one who's in this mess??" He argues back but Elena gives the phone back to him "You're the one who told me to agree to the date!" Merlin admits defeat and answers the phone

"Hello?"

"Oh- Who is this?"

"I'm Miss Bright's P.A."

"Elena doesn't have a P.A…?"

"She recently hired me, sadly she's busy at the moment" Merlin says rolling his eyes at Elena who was giving him a thumbs up "Wait, so how do you have her phone? From what I know this is her personal number"

"She has entrusted me with her private belongings, now if you wont tell me what you need from Miss Bright, I have no choice but to hang up on you"

"Can I talk to her?"

"As I said, she's in a meeting"

"Oh… I'll just-"

"Message her later? Yes, that's a good idea, goodbye" He hangs up the phone and throws the phone to Elena "You owe me one" Merlin points to her and she nods "Yep, I'll get you a good scotch and some food, don't worry" She stuffs her phone back into her pocket "I'm sorry, but I'm still very confused" Harry adds, the other two forgetting his presence "That was Tom, he asked her out a few days ago but she never got to answer since we were figuring out a way to get you back" Merlin explains as Elena lets out a nervous laugh "Yeah… People have been expecting me to be with someone ever since they saw me outside the shop. Its getting tiring" She goes to her bag and Merlin grabs his things "If you'll excuse me, Ginger Ale needs help with Agent Whiskey" Merlin leaves the room

Elena looks at Harry, noticing his worried state "I would say no, by the way" She goes back to whatever she was doing leaving Harry dumbfounded "What?" He asked "Well, Tom is a sweet guy but he's too sweet in my opinion. I'm not one for sugary things" She approaches Harry wrapping her arms around his neck "You're more my type. An overdramatic man with bad coordination" She jokes and he chuckles "I think I'm alot better now"

"Oh really? I don't believe you" Elena teases further as Harry rolled his eye. The two shared a moment of silence and Harry speaks "I'm gonna tell Merlin I shot Whiskey"

"What? Why??"