C-Ranked Mission

"Alright, I assume you are here for more missions? Well we have a few D-ranks here, you could babysit, pick weeds, pai-"

"No nononono, we need a real mission, Sasuke-kun is too good for these D-rank missions." Sakura 'wisely' decided to interrupt the Hokage.

"Well, if your sensei thinks you're ready, then I guess we can get you a C-rank mission. Kakashi?" I'm honestly surprised he didn't get mad at her for interrupting what he was saying from before.

"I think they're ready Hokage-sama" Once again, I'm genuinely surprised, he thinks we're ready. I mean I know I am, I was an ANBU before, and maybe Sasuke is ready. But I'm like 90% certain that Sakura is not.

She'll probably be the reason we get attacked or something. I don't really want this, but I also don't have a choice in the matter, Kakashi has already said that we're ready.

"Great, well we have a C-rank escorting mission, does that sound okay?" Jiji said.

"Yeah that sounds alright,"

"Good, send him in please!!" The old man yelled to one of the hidden ANBU in the room.

I felt more than saw that one had left, and seconds later an old man, who was clearly drunk, stumbled into the room. I wrinkled my nose, I don't like the smell of alcohol very much.

"These brats are the ones who are going to protect me? They don't look like they could hurt a fly!" The man complained, "Are you sure they're really ninjas, they sure don't look like it."

I growled, he sure as hell shouldn't have insulted me. I could hear Kura-nii in the background, and he didn't sound too happy either.

I threw one of my kunai at the bottle of sake he had in his hand, it shattered against the wall, "Listen, first of all, I don't like drunks or alcohol, so don't bring any on the trip, second of all, I can assure you that we, well at least me and Kakashi," I whispered the last part under my breath, "can keep you safe from any and all harm that comes our way." I said in a threatening tone again, clearly warning him.

The man looked like he was about to piss himself or something, it was pretty funny, and Kurama agreed, seeing as he is laughing his ass off in my mind.

I heard Kakashi chuckle as well, I looked over at the Hokage to see him looking at me with an amused face.

"Ok, pack for a two week long trip then meet at the gates in one hour" Kakashi informed us. I nodded and walked out of the door and started in the direction of my house.

I decided to roof jump after a minute because walking was taking too long for my liking. I arrived after a couple minutes of roof jumping, and instead of going through the door like a normal person, I straight up just jumped through my window, because why not?

I packed pretty fast, and was done in about 3 minutes. I walked to the gate, taking my time so that I could look around, for no real reason. I also wanted to see if Kakashi would be present when I got there.

I finally arrived, and surprise surprise, Kakashi-sensei wasn't there. I huffed in annoyance.

------------

We ended up waiting another 40 minutes for Kakashi-sensei to come, by that time everyone was already here, even the client arrived a while ago.

"Sorry I was late, a black cat crossed my path and I had to take the long way around."

"Your excuses are getting lamer and lamer everytime." I commented after he finished saying his poor excuse.

We started out the gate while sensei signed us out, it didn't take long for him to catch up to us though.