(Chapter one) Greetings

I opened my eyes to what looked like my high school, Mystic Falls high school. Confused to why no one was there, confused to why i was there. Till i realised where i was moments just before a white flash took over my view, I was with Damon and Bonnie after not being able to get out of the other side. Which lead me to a question.

If the other side is gone, then where is this?

There wasn't a peep of anything or anyone. No one in the Mystic grill, no one the shops.. Or so i thought.

That was until i heard a very annoying munching sound, i carefully walked over to where the noise was coming from and i saw a dark haired boy, eating pork rinds on one of the chairs in the store.

i stood in front of him about to ask who he is until he offered me the chip bag. i didn't take any. "Oh yeah manners I'm Kai, and you are?"

I looked at him confused about to say something but i was interrupted by him once again "pretty, you are, very pretty" he smirked while looking at me and analysing me.

"So what are you?" he questioned, guessing he meant my species. "hmm only one way to find out" he reached his hand over to my wrist but i caught it before it reached my arm.

"i wouldn't" i warned the dark haired boy, who was rather annoying considering I had just met him. I decided to tell him what I am, but in my own way.

The veins started to appear under my eyes, the white part of my eye then turned red, and lastly i hissed through my fangs. "does that answer your question?"

"Vampire huh? Hot." the pork rind boy winked in reply to my little transformation. But now I wanted to know what he is. "Yeah now what are you?"

"That's a story for another time, anyways we should get going, we have a lot to talk abou-" I cut him off before he continued.

"We are not going anywhere so why don't you just explain what's going on and where we are." I pretty much demanded.

His smile shortly turned faded and an annoyed eyebrow raise appeared on him. "I said, we should get going." He grabbed my wrist and all I felt was the life being sucked out of me.

"What the hell?" I groaned in pain and watched Kai make a little fire pop up out of no where with his hands. "A witch, you're a witch?"

He hummed in response. "Which is exactly why you shouldn't get on my bad side" The boy smirked sarcastically.

"And this is exactly why you shouldn't get on my bad side." I grabbed his shoulders and got ready to make a meal out of him.

But just as my fangs were about to go through his skin.. "w-wait wait you don't wanna do that" Kai chuckled and I just replied "why not" obviously very annoyed.

"Don't you wanna know where you are?" He tried sounding persuasive but for my own sake I dropped him back down and told him talk. But instead of talking he raised a hand and it looked like he was doing magic again.

Soon enough I felt my head pounding and I could hear myself groaning in pain until I'm pretty sure I blacked out.