(Chapter nine) Long trips

So we're trying this again, hopefully, we can all get out. But I know Bonnie isn't gonna go easy on letting Kai come.

I've talked to Bonnie, told her that if we want to go back to the real world we have to take Kai, that's the only way he'll cooperate.

"Are we all set?" Bonnie let out a sigh, I nodded in response and Kai just gave a big smile. Both me and Bonnie rolled our eyes. "Let's just go."

We got in the cave, hopefully this was the last time we have to hear this spell. "Almost time, so long 1994" Kai looked exited and happy.

The eclipse came above us, it was time to go, Bonnie cut open a little bit of her hand with the ascendant, Bennet blood was needed for it to work.

But the look on Kai's face told me something was wrong. "What? What's wrong?" I asked curiously.

"My magic, it's like it's, gone. I wonder if I accidentally put it somewhere?" Bonnie tilted her head sarcastically. Oh no.

"Bonnie, what do you mean, what did you do?" I walked over to her a whispered quietly.

I could hear Kai panting and walking back on forth trying to control himself. But he didn't do so good at that when he through the bag and yelled out.

He took a deep breath and walked over to Bonnie "Where. did. you put. your magic? Hm?" Face almost inches away from hers. "Oh it's gone."

He chuckled and scoffed, "oh no it's not." He grabbed my arm and siphoned me, I groaned in pain "Kai stop it!" But he kept his grip tight, while bonnie was ripping him away from me.

"There we go, here's some magic looks like I have everything I need, the ascendant ready, and magic, and I already know the spell."

He started chanting, me still trying to hold myself up after what just happened.

"Oh I don't think so"

I quickly snapped Kai's neck. Knowing he can't die in the prison world, he'll probably be back in the next few minutes.

While he was in the middle of chanting, I ripped the ascendant off of his hands and gave it over to Bonnie, the eclipse was right over us ready to take off. "Come on Nia" she yelled across, voice fading out from the effect of the eclipse.

I gave her an smile nod, "It can't hold us both, there wasn't enough magic, go." I smiled approvingly but sighed because I would still have to be here.

"No I'm not leaving you." She yelled out again, but before she could pull out of the eclipses hold, the white light took her back to real mystic falls.

I sighed, I'm trapped in here with Kai who's gonna wake up anytime now. Great. But at least I know my best friends are back home, and I know they'll come back for me.

_____________

I heard Kai groan, he was waking up and he didn't look happy. "Do you know what you've done Nia?" He furiously stood up and walked towards me.

"I didn't what needed to be done Kai."

He scoffed, moving closer to me, he pulled out a needle and put it in my neck, making me pass out. it was vervain.
_______________

I woke up in the back of a car, my head pounding, it was dark and Kai was driving, I couldn't tell where we are, I don't think I've been here before.

"What are you doing." I said, still drowsy from the vervain. "It's not like you were gonna cooperative, so I vervained you, and we're going somewhere." He gave me a wide smile through the car mirror.

I was too hungry and needing for my energy back to comprehend what he said. "I need blood."

"Blood this blood that. Ugh, vampire's." He handed me a blood bag from the front seat I downed it in about 10 seconds. "I need another one."

"No, there's not much and you're gonna need more because where we're going doesn't exactly supply blood." He raised his eyebrows.

I could feel the sun rising, and I could also feel my skin burning. I quickly covered the window with a blanket that's in the backseat.

I checked to see if my daylight ring is still on my hand. Of course, he probably has it.

"Oh yeah, by the way I have your ring, in case you try to, you know, escape." He winked and held up my ring. I don't know how much longer I need to keep this blanket up on the window.