(Chapter eight) A rough patch

"DAMON GO!!" Me and Bonnie yelled out to him, at least one of us will be able to get out of here.

We gave him the smile of approval and the white flash hopefully took him back to the real world.

Meanwhile, Me and Bonnie and Kai were still in the prison world. An arrow shot near my heart, and one near Bonnies.

I quickly sped over to Bonnie and gave her my
blood before she passed out, but I knew she isn't dead.

"Oh my god. I was aiming for bonnie. I-i'm so sorry-"
He moved forward trying to help me get the arrow out. "Are you gonna die?"

"No, I'm not, but she will if you don't help her." I gestured towards Bonnie. "Help me grab her."

I limped over to bonnie telling Kai to grab her other arm.

"You're unbelievable, actually you're not, I'm not even surprised that you would do that." I complained while we walked back to the house. I just really hope that no one can die in a prison world.

"Nia I'm so sorry, I was aiming for Bonnie." He replied, like that makes it so okay?

"You're sorry? That's hard to believe considering sociopaths don't have feelings." I watched him go quiet after I said that, surprisingly.

When we got to the house I put Bonnie on the couch, waiting for her to wake up. She soon enough woke up with a gasp, clothes full of blood.

"You killed me?" She went of at Kai when she woke up and I don't blame her. "It's only fair I mean, you guys did try to go without me." Kai carelessly chuckled.

Which annoyed both me and Bonnie. I quickly snapped back, how are we supposed to let a sociopath back in the real world? "You were going to kill Jo, why would we let you come back Kai?"

I shook my head and helped Bonnie go upstairs to rest. "Just sleep for now, we'll figure it out in the morning, Goodnight Bonnie."

We smiled before I closed the door and I headed back downstairs, where Kai was.

I ignored him and went to the fireplace with a blood bag. I was thinking about where Damon was right now, hopefully he's back home.

___________

It's about 3 in the morning and I walked over to the kitchen to get something to eat until I saw Kai on the counter with a bottle of Bourbon.

"Oh hey" he smirked while taking another sip, words slurred out. "You're drunk?" I asked, since he's clearly had too much to drink, and of course he just winked in response.

"Aren't you a little underage to be drinking." I jokingly stated while opening the fridge door and getting out some orange juice and pasta.

I walked over to where Kai was sitting and sat next to him. Kai being Kai he grabbed my fork and dug into my pasta "hey!" I laughed and shook my head jokingly and I just allowed it.

But instead of taking it for himself he moved the fork towards my mouth, I laughed but took the bite "I can feed myself Kai" chuckled continuing to eat the pasta bite.
"I know"

He wiped the side of my mouth that had pasta sauce on it with his thumb. I looked at him for a second then looked away while I smiled, trying to hide the fact that he was actually really good looking.

"I know Nia, you enjoy how attractive I am, you can say it" he smiled biting his bottom lip. "Oh shush" I nudged him jokingly.

I thought it was a good time to talk to him about what happened earlier.

"So- about what happened in the cav-"

"I know what you're going to say, It's just I can't bare being here anymore, I've had you for company but you guys were gonna leave me behind and I don't know how I would of dealt." He explained

"But Kai if you get out you're just going to go on a killing spree."

"Listen, I have some unfinished business, but I won't harm anyone else, or Jo."

"That means nothing if you don't live up to it."

"I know, and I will."

After that conversation we started talking about other stuff, he was quite drunk and kept laughing at about everything, but that's Kai for you.

He was limpy because he was drunk, as he got up he tripped but I caught him under his arms "I think you've had enough Kai"

I walked him over to the couch in front of the fire place and he seemed to have fallen asleep right when he laid down.