(Chapter three) You psychopath

Kai explained everything about the prison world and how we're stuck in a loop of a repeating day and year. Surprisingly, I explained how I got here.

"So you're telling me you basically died while trying to get back from the other side? Huh, I didn't even know there was an other side."

Kai raised two fingers in a quotation mark formation after I explained to him how I ended up here.

"Yeah, it's a long story. But why are you here?" I had to ask, remembering how he said this is HIS prison world.

But he didn't respond and just changed the subject, it was obvious he was hiding something.

"Oh I never got to ask, how do you know the Salvatore's, considering your in their house." I finally brought up the subject.

"Well, let's say I've heard of them, I mean who doesn't know them?" He answered with a smirk. Why does he keep doing that after every sentence.

"Am I seriously gonna be stuck with you in here?" I asked after a few minutes. I couldn't even bare the thought of that.

"Ouch Nia, are you saying I'm bad company?" He leaned in closer and pouted in a sarcastic way but I didn't reply.

After that conversation I went back inside the house to look for more blood bags. Come on damon where did you keep blood in 1994. i thought to myself after I couldn't find his stash.

And I know for a fact he has a stash of blood bags, like come on I mean it's Damon Salvatore we're talking about here.

"Looking for these?" Kai popped out of no where and gave me a few blood bags "these should do for a few days" He added, not taking his eyes off of me.

I nodded and took the bags and gave him a little smile. I took the bags upstairs and sat in front of the fire place, of course Kai followed and sat down on the couch next to me.

I didn't really care that he was sitting there, I was hungry so I just started drinking from the blood bag.

I could feel him watching me drink but I continued until I finished the bag in under 50 seconds.

"Oh wow, you blood suckers really do have a thing for blood huh? See what I did there, "blood suckers" get it?" He blabbered on and chuckled at his own joke.

"Where did you get these?" I pointed at the rest of the blood bags. "Now what would be the fun in that if I told you?" He added on with a smile.

"You're an ass" I joked and he just laughed walking walking to the kitchen "hungry?" He asked and I was actually hungry, for food.

I nodded and walked with him and sat down on the counter chair while he looked for something to make.

I noticed a newspaper on the counter and I decided to read to it because I hadn't seen it there on the other days I've been here.

There was really only one page that seemed to catch my attention

I came across the name of the only one that survived. Malachai Parker. And then I remembered how Kai said he had a long line of Parker siblings. Did he do all this? 

He noticed I was reading the paper but it was too late, I already know everything.

"What the hell? You killed your whole family?" I slammed the news paper on the counter before getting up, but he grabbed my wrist before I could leave.

"Let go of me you psychopath" I demanded through gritted teeth. "Aw that's a bit harsh don't you think?" He whispered while raising his eyebrows.

He did that thing again, where he grabs me and I feel like the life is being sucked out of me.

It all happened in a blink of an eye but the last thing I remember him doing is snapping my neck with his hands.