COLD MAN

Namjoon was now waiting for jungkook; his sugar daddy for come home.

Namjoon was dragged into his sugar baby relationship for money purpose.

He was helped by his best of best friend yoongi to find a sugar daddy.

Namjoon was hoping for a old man as his sugar daddy but it turn out to be jeon jungkook the CEO of jeon technology and automobile.

Jeon jungkook was hot, handsome young billionaire, a black card holder, an ace of his generation and a bachelor ( at least namjoon thinks jungkook as a bachelor man)

It was already being one month in this relationship. Namjoon was thinking how was his life from a bus stations to a limo.

His trance broke from the sound of car parking.

As per the condition he have to please the billionaire every night.

He just at just in night wear and the door open reavling a very tried jungkook.

Namjoon being kind walk up to jungkook taking off his coat and bag placing it into couch, silently.

Jungkook was resting his head back in couch massaging his templates.

Eyes open only to see a namjoon standing with a glass of water Infront.

Taking a sip of water, he went to his bedroom and namjoon to take his dinner there.

Namjoon came to jungkook bedroom after a knock.

" Come in". That's the Frist word escape from jungkook mouth after he come home.

Namjoon place a dinner in the table. Silently without a talk. Giving jungkook time to breathe.

After, that namjoon slowly walk towards bath to prepare bath for jungkook.

Jungkook was watching his every move carefully without breaking the peace. The only sound in room was water flowing in bath tube and the walk clock.

" Your bath is ready, take your time to relax and try to have some food". Namjoon said after he see jungkook entering the bathroom.

" Were are going, join me". Jungkook said.

Namjoon can't deny because he have to do everything he says.

Namjoon silently join the in bath tube across jungkook watching him enjoying the bath.

After, some time jungkook talk.

" Do your every night word".

With that namjoon slowly place his hands in jungkook inner thighs and walk it upto his member.

Slowly giving his master a handjob.

That what namjoon is to call jungkook master.

" Don't tease, just put it in your mouth". The other male said while throwing his head back.

After that, namjoon did what he was said.

" Ahh... harder, speed it up". Jungkook said it in his deep voice.

After some time Jungkook cum in his pet mouth.

Yes, you heard it right. From jungkook point of view namjoon is just a pet for him. For him to pleasure himself.

Jungkook was always cold towards namjoon. He never tried to look into namjoon eyes while the intercourses.

Namjoon always ask himself that question.

Jungkook would just give namjoon his black card to buy things that's it.

Jungkook and namjoon have separate bedroom.