Friendship

Jungkook open his eyes only find himself tucked in bed.

He remembers how namjoon calm him during his hard day.

After the argument with Jin hyung, jungkook start to notice namjoon effort and ask for nothing.

So jungkook decided to treat namjoon as human and a new friend in his life.

After taking bath, jungkook walk down only to find namjoon preparing breakfast at table.

" Good morning master, the food is ready."

Namjoon said showing his dimple.

This is the Frist time that jungkook notice how good namjoon look with a smile.

" Good morning namjoon, and please call jungkook."

Shock that's what namjoon feel.

" Don't be shock, namjoon we are friends remember."

Jungkook remind namjoon about their new relationship.

Jungkook take a sit and start eating breakfast.

" I am free today, so let's hangout."

Namjoon offer a request to jungkook.

" Not today, I have double work today and please prepare dinner tonight."

Jungkook inform namjoon while walking towards the door.

" I always prepared dinner."

Namjoon said in low voice but jungkook still manage to listen.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

At office jungkook was waiting for his Jin hyung to come. He want to change for better.

He listen a knock on the door.

" Come in." Jungkook said thinking it was his secretary.

" Oh..Jin hyung, from when you start knocking at my door." Jungkook said in shock as Jin never Knock.

" Since, yesterday ." Jin said avoiding jungkook eyes.

" Hyung, please I am sorry and I will change for better me, but not to love someone."

Jin head turn towards jungkook after his words. He was happy that jungkook was thinking of changing.

" It's good news, I will support your every decision and will not force you."

Jin said hugging jungkook.

" I am sorry hyung."

" I am sorry too, kook."

" So what happened yesterday,

Jungkook told how mina wants a baby even there is no love between them.

He told Jin that how namjoon makes him comfortable during his hard and frustrated days.

Jin smile, that namjoon being himself slowly making change in jungkook.

He also feel sorry for mina, staying in a relationship with no future.

" Kook, just confess to mina about yourself and your past, I believe she will understand you."

Jin said trying to convince jungkook.

" No, hyung it can't, this marriage is a contract marriage rather than a arrange marriage."

Jungkook inform about this part of marriage that Jin didn't know.

" What kind of contract marriage."