OLD MEMORIES

While Jungkook was reminding the way his life take a turn....Frist, his love of life left the world.... second the way he was forced to marry a girl being a LGBTQ part.

And last the way namjoon become a role in his life.

Without his consent a simile spread his face. Remembering the how he meet taehyung his Frist love.

Flashback

Jungkook and taehyung meet, when jungkook went to the talk of the town cafe.

" somewhere in Seoul".

He was meant to meet Jin hyung for a lunch as he was carving for some Western food.

Jungkook open the door and the bell above him ring.

He went to look up straight towards counter.

That when both male eyes meet.

Jungkook became star stuck by taehyung visual.

From that when they meet. Mostly jungkook tend to go for that particular cafe.

Jungkook was attracted into taehyung and as he believes he will meet his soulmate when he hear the bell rings. ( The bell above the door).

They soon exchange numbers start to hangout together after work until one day.

Jungkook call taehyung at the park, it's the time of cherry blossom.

When taehyung came up there he saw jungkook looking at cherry blossom.

" Hey, you call me". Taehyung said breathing heavily as he was running upto jungkook place.

" As you know, tae i don't know to talk long".

" So, I am getting straight to the point". With saying that he turn towards the other male.

" I wanna say that, I Love you, tae. I love you a lot". Believe me, it took me a whole month to confess to you and clear my feelings for you.

" So, are you willing to be my better half, because my future is with you not as a boyfriend but as a husband.

Jungkook said it in one go with closing his eyes, fear of rejection.

While Taehyung was processing of this sudden confession which make his heart beat run as a sports car.

When jungkook got no response he slowly open his eyes, leaves taehyung hand and turn to walk out.

Taehyung, grab jungkook hand and press his lips on him.

After, a while Jungkook melt into the kiss and respond back.

Cherry blossom fall on them from the sudden wind making it perfect like k- drama.

The kiss is full of love, showing much taehyung love him and same for jungkook.

After, parted from the kiss.

" I love you too kook", I love you infinity.

Taehyung confess breathing heavily for the kiss.

That's how they both start the happy couple life. Taehyung still work in cafe as he wants to be independent.

Jungkook didn't tell his parents about his relationship because they never care for him.

Jungkook still remember their Frist date as a couple.

They went in amusement park.

" Look, Kookie let's ride roller coaster, It will be so much fun."

The happy man grab his partner hands and drag into for the ride.