Chapter 1

~ Ember

"Who was the first and best president?Anyone?"I raised my hand."Yes ms....Ember?"My teacher said.I inhaled.

"Me!"

I said.Everyone laughed and some people fell out of there chairs from laughing so hard.I smiled and looked at Mr. Hankins our social studies teacher.He had a disappointed look on his face.The bell rang and we exited the classroom.

I collected my stuff and dashed out of the classroom before Mr. Hankins could talk to me about how I'm way to beautiful and intelligent to be goofing around in class.

I call him Hank or Mr.Hank for short.As I walk down the hall I see William.(He prefers to go by Will but I call him William.)He's the schools "hottest"guy.And UNFORTUNATELY  he likes me.He also very popular in almost every way possible.He starts walking towards me as soon as he sees me not forgetting to wink and blow kisses at every girl he passes.

I roll my eyes and take out my head phones(which look like white earmuffs with fluffy stuff.)and phone and decide on a song that matches my situation.

I open my locker and put my binders,folders,papers,pencils,pens,sticky notes and my secret bag in there.It's Friday and I get to have a house to myself for he whole weekend.There is one class left,math.As soon as I closed my locker William was leaning against the locker next to mine."Hey,sweet cakes!"I sighed and turned around.He had a big smirk on his face."Hi William!I hope you have a good weekend!Bye"

I try to walk past him but he grabs my wrist,then slams me against a locker.Then he puts hits the locker above my head.My eyes start to burn.Okay calm down! I heard my wolf say.Will backs up."Are you okay............Ember?You look like you have fire for eyes!"I storm off.As I get further away from William,I come down.

"HEY!Princess,whats going on!?"

I whirl around to see my friend Amber.I sigh a sigh of relief.

She and I aren't siblings but we are twins.The only things we don't share is a birthday,(she was born 1 day before me.)hair color ad names.I have silver hair and she has dark purple hair."Hey Amber,will happened!"

She sighed."Again?He really is annoying isn't he?"

I nod."Oh did you hear,there is a new student."I roll my eyes."He's probably that type who is ugly,yellow teeth,and talks a lot!"

Suddenly the door that leads to the accelerated math and science classes slams open.Every one gets startled and looks to see who it was.All the girls(including me)mouth dropped lower than the floor.There was a guy standing in the door way.He had jet black hair,icy blue eyes but there was something about his eyes that said kind but danger.He smiled and walked down the hall."Amber quit starring!"She shook her head.

I went over to the person."Hello I am Ember and you are........"I cocked my head.I tried my best to hide my anger and curiostiy.He was a whole one and a half inches taller than me!He cocked his head at me.I squirmed.

Authors Note:When it's in italic,the persons wolf is talking

'Who the heck is he Ember?'

'I don't know'

"Draven!"He smiles.I shake his hand.I think my wolf jumps.The bell rings.I jump and run off."Bye Draven.See after school!"He waves and smiles.Then I think I hear him mutter something."I Will see you after school.......my doll."

I shiver and run into my math class just on time.

A/N; Please do not forget to vote,comment,like,and subscibe!The next chapter is going to be in Draven's point of veiw.I will try to do at least 2 chapters every day!Have a good day!