Chapter 13

~ Ember

Next thing I know,I'm in a white room.I see a girl with burgundy colored hair,light brown eyes and peach skin.Another girl appears.

"Elena?It's good to see you again!"I say.She smiles.

"This is my mommy.Her name is Alissa."

I smile.

"I'm sorry I got you into this."

Elena says,She looks sad and suddenly her face turns determined.

"So my mom and I have come up with a plan to stop him."

I nodded.

"For it to work,you must make sure he doesn't find out about you wolf.Even you Amber!"

I look beside me and Amber's sitting next to me.I hug her.

"Your still alive!"

"Yes,yes I am."

I sit up straight."So the plan mainly revolves around you two right?"

Elena nodded."Mommy and I will let you know when you guys play a part."

Suddenly a breeze blows and I feel it all over my body.

"Why is so cold?"Amber and I asks.We looked each other.

"Ember why are you in your lingering?"I turn red.I look down and I am in my lingering.

"Not again."

I say.I look at Amber.

"Well,your in your lingering!"

I say.She turns red.

"Are we gonna be raped?"

I sigh.

"You probably will,Amber.But Ember won't be.At least not with someones hands!" Elena's mother says.I gasp in horror.

"I'm sorry,but I can't help you this time he's too mad."

Elena says.She looks at Amber.

"When you wake up ,don't be surprised by what you see."She says before she disappears.Elena's mother looks at me.

"You poor thing.You earned his rage."

She says.Then everything turns black.I open my eyes and look around.My wrist are chained to the wall and...........I'm in my lingering.I look a head of me to see Draven sitting on a couch.I see something laying beside.I squint and see it's a whip.

 "Oh crap."I whisper.

"Oh,you awake!Did you have a good day at school little Em?"He asks.I glare at him.He cocks his head.Then he stands up and walks over to me with the whip.

"Don't you dare."I say.He smiles.Then he looks at the whip.

"Does it still work?"He says.Then he whips me in the stomach.I scream.Blood pours out of and new cuts.Draven chokes me.

"I asked you a question."

Blood streams from my mouth.

'Your loosing to much blood.So you'll survive from blood loss but you'll heal slowly.'Ayuna tells me.Then I feel Draven's tongue going up my chin and stops at my lip.

"Your blood taste so sweet."

He says.Then he stops chocking me and backs up.My head goes down and my hair falls over my shoulders.I gather as much air as I can.Then he continues to whip me.With every hit a tear falls.When he's finished he puts the whip away and then he kisses me.Making sure not to leave any blood left in my mouth.He stops kissing me then,he says,

"Every part of you belongs to me.Including your pretty little lips.So keep them off anyone other than me.Do you understand?"

I nod slowly.He unlocks the chains and carries me to a room.He puts me on a bed.

"Now,go to sleep.You will be attending with me at tonights party."

Then he leaves.When I hear a door close two halls down.I lay down and let tears fall.I mind link Amber.

"Everything hurts!"

We both sob

"What'd he do to you?"I ask Amber.

"The same thing he did to you.Remember he said whatever you go through he'll show me meaning that what ever D-freak does to you,the Luke'll do it to me."

"I'm sorry you got caught up in this,Amber!"I say.

"It's okay."

And we cry ourselves to sleep.

A/N : Poor Girls,they're treated like slaves.Well hopefully I didn't make you cry.If I did sorry.Love you guys.