Chapter 5

~ Ember

A/N;Sexual abuse

I wake to see gray walls all around me.I try to move my arms and legs but they are chained to a wall.I suddenly feel a chill.I look down and I see I am wearing nothing.I squeak.

"I see you have awoken!"I gulp.Did Draven kidnap me just so he can give me babies?

'I wish'My wolf says.I sigh.

Then I see someone step out of the shadows.He has light brown eyes and blonde hair.Gross!He has no shirt on but has on shorts.Then he undressed himself."I see your loyal dog is not here!"He looks around.

'Is he talking about Draven?He's not a doggie!He's Foxy!'

I slap my wolf."That was cheesy!"I say.

The guy walks over to me.And presses himself against me.My mark starts heating up. shiver.(Not because I like that HE'S doing it!)My wolf shivers too.As he rapes me,every touch makes me wish it was Draven.

"Draven!Please save me from this tragedy!"I start crying.I can't breathe because the guy is kissing my mouth.I start seeing black dots from lack of breath.Before I black out,a hand separates us.My raper goes flying into a wall.Next thing I now Draven has me against him with a hand on my back and a scepter which he morphs it into a sword.I feel sparks of electricity where his hand meets my bare skin.

"Draven...........Thank...........you."My wolf and I say before we black out.

~Draven

I walk into a cell to see my prey being taken from me.My anger errupts as the room darkens.I walk over to the other guy in there and tear him away from MY  prey.I free Ember the chains on the wall.She looks tired and weak. I put her in a corner and walk over to the other male in the room.He's lying on there helpless.I probably threw him too hard.I crouch down.

"Well since you raped my.........doll.Do you need your crotch anymore?"The man nodded.

"Great!"I ripped it off his body and threw in a box.He screamed."Do you need your flat stomach?"He kept screaming."I guess not!"I continued ripping him apart.After his flat stomach was his mouth then his wrist.

"Hmmmmmmmm,you look like your gonna die.Allow me to heal you."I take out 2 bottles."Which one is the one for healing?I can never remember.We'll try this one!"I pour it into his stomach.I watch as his insides burn and he screams.My voice goes deep.

"Oops,wrong one.That should tell you to keep your hands of my..................prey."I turn around and stare at Ember's naked body.Dirty thoughts rush to my head.I shake my head,pick her up and carry her to her house.I put on her bed.