Chapter 12

~ Ember

I plop on my bed.I'm in my dorm room.

"Ember for the 50th time where were you and what happened?"Amber asks.

I want to tell her but,I have this feeling that I'll regret it.Wait,I control my life.I sigh.

"Fine."So I tell her everything,begining with being marked by the wolf,who I know has some relation to Draven. 

Author : Duh!BTTS

Ending with waking up in my bed.As I tell Amber her face get's angrier when ever I mention Draven.I know how she feels.After I finish telling her every thing,I hear a deep,authoritative,voice coated with anger:

"You just love making things worse!"I jump.The mark on my neck tingles.I turn around and look at Amber.

"I heard it too."She says fear in her voice.Then I see someone appear behind Amber with a knife at her throat.

"Move and I peirce."The person says.Then I see it's a male.Why are males always problems in my life?

"The Names Luke.It's nice to see you again,lady Ember!"He says,then he smiles and it send chill down my spine.

"Amber was it?"

She nods.

"Don't worry,if you want to know what Ember went through then I shall show you."

Amber's eyes widen.

"P-please don't."

Tears fall down her cheecks.

"Oh quit with the drama.I hate people who cry."Luke steps in front of her and grabs her chin.I want to go help her but I can't move.It feels like my arms and legs are wrapped by thorny vines that are firmly rooted in the ground.

"I didn't do anything!"

Amber pleaded.Then Luke slapped her.

"I said shut up love.I don't want to hear it."

Luke turns around and looks at me.I jump.He walks towards me.The he whispers in my ear.

"I feel bad for you,you won't get as easy as Amber dear.You just love trouble.I suggest that you listen to what ever your told.Other wise you'll make it worse."

'Let me tell you something.You should watch your step,otherwise I make your blood my wall paint.'

Ayuna and I hiss.He steps away from me and snorts.But I can tell he's trying to hide his fear.He grabs Ambers hand,and they disappear.

"Amber!"I shout.Suddenly I collapse.I black out.