Chapter 4

~ Draven

I plop on my bed.My wolf and I split apart."Great the plan failed!All because of yo wanted to get clothes!"My wolf says.I roll my eyes."What did you want me to do?Carry her back NAKED just so you can fuck her?"

My wolf looked away from me and looked outside.I continued."Besides even if you.....weren't going to I sure he people a the school didn't want to see a hot guy naked!"My wolf howled with laughter.

"You sure,all the girls there look like sluts except for Amber & Ember!"I rolled my eyes."Okay,but seriously,how are we going to get the rest of our doll collection?"My wolf asked.I sat up."Well when Embers mom and sister come back they are going to try to find a method to remove our mark."My wolf said.I rolled around with laughter.Then I heard a knock at the door.My wolf and I merged and I opened the door. Luke was standing there.

"Sir,Alpha Matthew says that you have a meeting with him in a few hours!"

I check the time.4:47."Okay thank you."I say as I slam the door.I lay on my bed.My mind wanders to Ember.I smile."I will get you my love!"I say before fading of to sleep.

I wake up to see the sun regretfully rise.My wolf was already awake.

'You missed the meeting!'

I shrugged."I wonder what Ember's doing."My wolf nodded.I snapped and a portal appeared.I saw her bed but I did not see her.I began to panic.I stepped through the portal and walked around her room.It smelled like lavender and spice.I looked at her bed and saw a paper."Gone for a berry smoothie."My wolf growled with anger.

'I know her hand writing when I see it and I know that is not hers.'He sniffs.I can smell where she's at!'

"Good!"I said.I poof myself outside and shift.

A/N: Sorry for the late update.To apologize I will try to do at least 4 chapters today!