Chapter 17

~ Ember

He walks out of the room and I sit on my bed,for an hour,thinking about what to do.

'Are we going to sit here all day?Get up and do something!'

I stand up and decide to go ask Prince charming if I could go outside and get some fresh air.The sky is a light gray. As I walk pass Elena's room,I hear something that made me uncomfortable.

"Fuck that feels good!"

I walk quicker down the hall,hearing moans.I finally get to his door and creak it open.I feel a wave of sorrow wash over me.

I see a girl on the bed naked with Draven in between her legs.Tears well in my eyes.I feel a suffocating feeling in my chest.The sky becomes dark,and my sadness turns into anger

"Lisa,open your damn legs."

He says.

"S-sorry."

Lisa?Huh?My eyes flash fire.I close the door and creep down the halls.With every step on the cold tile floor,my eyes burn more and more with anger.I get the end of the building, and slip out side.The dark sky comforts me.The dancing shadows around are my only friend.The wind blows the close together trees,creating a creepy and disturbing sound.The deep,dark and dangerous forest reflects my mood perfectly. A dark red snake slithers up my arm and curls around my neck.His eyes full of hate and 

"ssssssssssssssssss"

"I missed you too!"

I say silently.Hs eyes glow a bright red and mines reflects orange.I stroke his head.My neck burns and I long for you know who.But my hatred and anger all too easily overpower it.

"I don-"

Suddenly a high pitched voice interupts me.

"Ember!There you are!"

I slowly rise up my pet still curled around my neck.I scratch his head with my finger tip.My back facing her.

"Master Draven wants to see you."

In a quiet and bone chilling voice I turn around and ask her:

"Do you mean MISTER  Draven?"

She backs up slowly.

"Y-yes.Are you okay?Is there something wrong with......"

She points to my eyes.

"Is there anything wrong with my eyes?"

I ask,stepping towards her.Next thing she knows I'm choking her with my snake moving towards her neck,ready to strike.

"Well is there?"

I demand.

"N-no!Please!If there's anything I did,I'm sorry!"

I immediately laugh loudly.A look of horror was plastered to her face.

"Apologies for my.........demonic laugh.He's mine.Don't touch him.I don't care if your stupid vagina hurts.If you ever touch him again,I'll shove a fucking candle stick up there and you can be pregnant with it's children!I'll be sure to light it for you.So you and your baby will be nice and warm!"

I drop her.She collapses on the ground and coughs,trying to catch her breath.I kick her in the stomach and she coughs up blood.

"Slut."

She sits up and tears are streaming down her face.She looks very horrified and the look on her face and the smell of blood some what soothes me.But I want HIS  blood.Dripping from the ceiling.I smile at the thought,turn on my heels towards the building.As soon as I walk in I forget about the snake around my neck and my eyes.Everyone in the halls turned and gave me looks of horror.I went to my room and sat on the bed.

"Sssssssssssssssssssssssss"

I went over to the mirror.My eyes still shone orange.He bit me and I took him off my neck.

"Thank you."