Imagine Seven

Tu Meri Hai, Aur Tu Meri hi hai

Sidharth to Shehnaaz

Siddharth was gawking. Literally. Siddharth had been a part of the industry for more than a decade by now and he had worked with so many women, all of them breathtakingly beautiful but no one had stopped him in his tracks like she could. No woman had ever made his heart beat like she did. No woman could ever do to him what she did!

With just a mere look. 

He gulped, not wanting to blink or move or breath. 

Shehnaaz looked at her feet, fidgeting with her fingers as a deep crimson hue spread across her face, feeling his scorching gaze burning holes through her. Siddharth walked up to her and placed a finger on her chin, guiding her to look into his eyes. 

"Aaj na, tu kisi na kisi ka murder karwaayegi mere haath se." He whispered in a strong, husky whisper. 

Her eyes widened in shock at his words. Siddharth tugged her closer and smashed his lips on hers. Shehnaaz whimpered softly, surprised at his sudden action and stayed frozen on her spot as Siddharth kissed her. Not feeling her respond, Siddharth pinched her waist, causing her to moan and give him access to her mouth. 

"Siddharth--" 

"Kiss me back." 

On instinct, Shehnaaz's fingers found themselves threaded into his perfectly gelled hair, messing them up. She obeyed his command, kissing him back. 

Once satisfied, Siddharth broke the kiss, and smiled. Shehnaaz was beautiful before, but now she looked divine, flushed red, breathless. Siddharth almost pulled her into another kiss before remembering what they were going to do before he got distracted by her breathtaking appearance. 

"Kutte, mujhe do ghante lage the taiyyar hone mein!" She hit his chest, still trying to catch her breath. 

Siddharth laughed. "Ab mein kya kar sakta hoon agar tu itna keher dhaayegi toh. Mujhe toh chaata leke chalna padega hi na! Bina matlab terepe laundon ki baarish hote mein nahi dekh sakta!" He said firmly.

Shehnaaz rolled her eyes. "Tu na sacchi pagal hai bebu. Chal ab, mein fatafat lipstick theek karke aayi. Tu apna face saaf kar aur baal sahi kar ke aa, hum already late hai." 

Siddharth nodded, running his fingers through his hair. "Oye aalsi aadmi, ander ja hair brush use kar." Shehnaaz slapped his hand away from his hair making him pout. 

Shehnaaz cooed, pecking his lips lightly "Mera baby jaa na jaldi se."

Siddharth made his way towards the room while Shehnaaz corrected her make-up in the living area. 

***

The quarter of an hour later, Siddharth entered The Lux accompanied by the most beautiful woman in all of existence-- His Naaz. 

Every eye in the club turned to look at the couple. Siddharth smirked, snaking his arm around her waist, pulling her closer. 

Shehnaaz looked Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. in a black high slit gown, her eyes painted in a thick black stroke of eyeliner, lips painted blood red and if that caused men to drool, they couldn't exactly be blamed.

"Bhot baarish hone waali hai. Saari raat hogi, chaata kholuin?" Siddharth asked cheekily, looking at the awestruck, drooling men all around the club.

Shehnaaz frowned, punching his arm softly. Kushal made their way through the crowd, towards the couple and hugged them both, one-by-one. 

"Bhabhi toh aaj baby ban-ne ke khatre mein hai. Sambhaal ke rakh bey nahi toh uda loonga mein issko teri naak ke neeche se." He teased Siddharth, who glared at him, whilst threading his fingers with hers. 

Shehnaaz looked at Siddharth with a soft, knowing smile on her face and pressed his hand gently. "Kushal, kaheen aur try kar. Yahaan aaj possessiveness ka meter, meter tod chuka hai." 

Kushal laughed. "Enjoy kar saale. Mein single hi theek hoon. Sabki qismat mein Shehnaaz nahi hoti." 

Siddharth nodded. "That is true. Yeh bhagwaan ne single piece banayi hai, aur sirf mere liye banayi hai!" 

***

Later that night, Siddharth found himself on the dancefloor, a little drunk, dragging Jay Bhanushali with him while both their partners watched their "better halves" being the stupid, crazy and drunk kids that they always were!

Maahi handed Shehnaaz a mocktail, knowing that she was a really reluctant drinker, especially on the days that Siddharth decided to let loose. "Theek hai dono. Tu enjoy kar na baby." 

Shehnaaz smiled, sipping on her drink, her eyes still following every move of her kullu. 

"Duniyaa kitna galat samjhti hai na hum logon ko. Actors ko I mean. Agar yeh.. carefree waala Siddharth duniya ke saamne hota, toh duniyaa kaccha chaba jaati usko." Shehnaaz said quietly, watching Siddharth dance with Kushal and Jay. 

Maahi nodded. "Tu bahut pyaar karti hai na?"

"Hadd se zyaada!" She replied, without a second's hesitation. 

"Woh bhi karta hai!" Maahi said fondly. "You can't imagine kitna zyaada." 

"You're right. I can't even imagine how deeply, how madly and how selflessly he loves me." Shehnaaz agreed with Maahi. 

Maahi laughed. "I need a refill, I'll be right back. Tu theek rahegi na baby?" She asked softly. 

Shehnaaz nodded. "Of course. Tu ja." 

Maahi nodded and left to get herself a drink and Shehnaaz resumed her favorite job of staring at her "pati jaisa just friend". She was about to keep her half-empty glass of mocktail away and make her way to the packed dance-floor when a she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned and found herself face-to-face with a man in his late twenties, dressed in a dark blue blazer and jeans. "Hi Mam.. I am actually a very big fan.. I know that this is a private party and we're not supposed to.. be here. The club owner is a good friend so.. " The person was gushing over Shehnaaz and her, being the soft and polite little bean that she was, answered all his question with a big smile on her face and clicked a couple of selfies with him before telling the man not to post it immediately, for it could lead to a lot of people coming in just to see them and the various other celebrities present there. 

Siddharth, who was watching everything from a distance frowned and made his way towards Shehnaaz. The man had by then left and Siddharth wrapped his arms around her, hugging her from behind. 

"Kya kar rahi thi tu?" He asked, burying his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling the intoxicating scent of her hair. 

"Tujhe dekh rahi thi meri jaan, dance nahi karna ab?" Shehnaaz asked, relaxing into his chest. 

"Tu bhi chal, nahi toh koi na koi aate rahega tere paas." Siddharth whined. Drunk Siddharth was fun, and cute and so freaking adorable. 

Shehnaaz smiled, turned around and faced him while he still refused to pull out of the hug. "Woh fan tha bebu. Club ke owner ka friend tha." Shehnaaz explained patiently. 

"Woh tujhe kaise ghoor raha tha mujhe pata hai. Meine pehle hi kahaa tha ki aaj saari raat barsaat hogi." Siddharth grumbled. 

Shehnaaz cooed. "Mera chaata aa toh gaya barsaat dekh ke. Mera baby. Teri hi toh hoon na, koi baarish kitna bhi bhiga le. Rangi toh mein tere rang mein hi hoon na?" 

"Mere alaawa kisi ka rang nahi chadhne dunga mein tujhpe. Tu meri hai, aur meri hi hai. Mein phaad ke rakh doonga sabko." 

Shehnaaz laughed. "Mera dialogue, mujhi ko meow." 

Siddharth made a face, looking away. Shehnaaz chuckled at her big baby. "Accha baba.. mene kya bola hai. Teri hi toh hoon. Phaad ke rakh diyo tu koi aur mere paas bhi aaya toh." She tried to pacify him, cupping his face. 

Siddharth grinned and kissed her cheek. 

"Chal ab dance karne chalte hai." Shehnaaz said, pushing Siddharth back onto the dancefloor.

The prompt was so beautiful. I couldn't--

Hope you like it.

Love
Your Author