chapter 3 ~No this cant happen

Alpha daniels POV

I ran for about 13 minutes give or take a few and I saw a greyish white wolf that had the scent that drove me crazy. But she was running away from me. Surely she smelled and felt the same way as me, but why was she running?... surely I will find out I wont let this pup run away from me. So I did the only thing I could do, since I was an alpha my running was much much faster than this pup so I ran ahead of her and suddenly stopped right infront of her making her yelp out and say "oumf" I chuckled but hid it with a slight cough to clear my throat clearly she missed it so I was thankful. I got mad because she wouldnt look at me so I used my alpha voice and said "look at me" she raised her eyes slightly frightened and I saw the most gorgeous eyes in the world her right eye was blue and her left was purple. But I only know one prson with thoose eyes and she's....OH FUCK!

Her eyes widen in realization and I told her to shift in a less frightening voice and just when I thought she was going to shift she tried to escape. She dodged me and began running again but this time I tripped over a branch and landed on my face. But that is when I noticed another scent. Rouge.
Thank god river ran she would have been hurt there was about 3 rouges but I can take them all at once. I beat them all up to death. Literally I pick one of the rouges and slammed him into a tree trunk. I took the two other guys and bumped their heads together making them unconscious. I went to the rouge I threw against the tree and ripped his neck out killing him instantly. While I mindlinked luke saying that there was a rouge attack nothing I couldnt handle but I needed these two locked up. I began jogging towards the pack house to talk to river. I got there in less then 4 minutes. Walked in the house and ran upstairs getting a few stares from people and more head bows. I continued walking until I reached rivers door. I knocked and no one answred so I walked in and I heard the shower on. I decided to wait on her bed until she was done.

Rivers POV

I went into the warm shower after I finished my awkward run. I smelled rouges so I ran towards the pack house I knew that daniel was an alpha and he could handle himself but I do wish he was okay. I do all of my thinking in the shower so I thought about the possibilities. After my parents died I lived with my brother, then he began beating me. So I ran away and before daniel was alpha his dad was, and let me into their pack. I got a boyfriend shortly after but it turns out he was just a man whore that played with my feelings. I committed suicide after that and I was saved by my best friend victoria. Ever since ive turned off my emotions and ever since ive never felt any type of emotion that had to do with caring. Only towards victoria, but ever since i figured daniel was my mate and I was his second chance mate. I felt like he can really tear down the wall I have tried 5 years to build up. That is exactly why im staying away from him.

By that time I finished thinking about this I had nothing else in the shower to do. So I walked out and put on a towel loosely as I opened the door the scent hit me like a wrecking ball. I took a step back and realized him laying on my bed when he noticed me standing there he god up and his eyes turned black instead of thoose turquoise blue. That either means lust or anger, considering I was wearing a towel im taking that as lust I rolled my eyes and tried to walk to my dresser. Note: Tried I was pushed up against the wall which made my towel fall down, I dont even think it is possible for his eyes to get even more darker than they wer ebut they did. He looked really horny I can tell by the way his manhood was poking me in the belly. The reason I say belly and not thigh is because he is extremely tall. Like huge. 6'8 huge. And im only 5'7 so ya thats why. One minute were thinking next minute he smashes him lips against mine. And I couldnt help the small moan that escaped my mouth I can tell he heard it because he smirked against my lips. which made me kiss him even harder I slid my tounge across his lip and he opened it without a thought. He picked me up and I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist on instinct. I knew I had to stop this because I was naked and I dont know when it happened but he was only in his boxers when I realized I ripped them off of him. I looked at the teared clothing then at him I spoke "did I rip them off you? I never realized I did that" I blushed looking down he looked at me and said " you know your gorgeous, but your even more gorgeous when you blush."

I blushed harder. Like literally I was a tomato. I got off of him which by the was I was strattling him while he was on the bed looking up at my naked body. I grabbed my towel and covered myself and said "im sorry I cant do this" when I said that I realized that he looked hurt and then said " I dont know why you dont want to do this but I know for sure, that I told you that it was just the beginning" he paused when I blushed and continued " you dont even know what you've gotten yourself into. You teased me until I gave in. But this time I am going to tease you until you beg my to take you. I will do everything in my power to do so. I would watch my back if I were you. And by the way, you might want to hide the hickeys. It looks like you have a rash " with that he winked and got up. He got his clothes or whatever was left of them and walked out to his room.

I thought to myself and realized what ive done in the past was all a mistake. Teasing him. What have I done. "What have I gotten myself into."

Dont forget to like, comment, and favorite this book. This is by far one of my favorites. Im already almost done the next chapter. Eanna read it just like, comment, follow and favorite. I love all of my fans. Im always working on two chapters after I am done publishing one so. I need you guys to tell me if you like the book so I dont keep writing for a reason.