Chapter 9- mind blowing

I woke up, for the first time in my life ever since my parents have died and since Derek kidnapped me. I woke up peacefully, not like the old days where I usually woke up screaming. My nightmares have gotten worse day by day.

I felt a presence beside me. It was a warm breath tickling my neck. I smelt a woodsy scent with mint and vanilla. I freaked out so I turned around, when I realized I couldn't figure out who it was that had his arms around my waist, keeping me secure in his arms. But for an odd reason I was feeling extremely safe in the arms of this person. I tilted my head to the side to get a better vision of the very comfortably warm person beside me. That's when I caught a glimpse of the most stunning man. Daniel. My breath caught in my throat when I realized what had happened yesterday. How he made me feel much better about myself. Feeling confident about myself was a very strange feeling, one which I never experiended before. I noticed the very small details about Daniel that I hadn't noticed before. Like how his eyelashes were extremely long which made me a tad bit jealous. My eyelashes have always been very short, but that didnt stop me from making them look long. The way his lips were full, and pink and just so kissable. How his jawline was super sharp. His stubble was there, but i havent realized i was tracing circles everyday. I though of my plan. I untangled myself from him and stattled his hips he was sound asleep but i heard him groan. I began rocking my hips against his. I heard him moan in his sleep so i began rocking faster and faster. He was breathing heavily. I felt his manliness on my core which made me throb. This man was anything but small. It was the biggest i have ever felt. It made me want to jump him.

But then it all happened so fast i was on my back and daniel was hovering over me. He was kissing my neck and still breathing heavily. His husky words came out saying "what are you doing river?"

I squeaked when he pressed his throbbing manliness against my core. The only thing stopping me was the clothing. I let out a shaky breath and said "just taking care of you alpha. It seems like you need it." And i pointed to his down under where ther was a huge buldge against his boxers.

He glanced down and smirked. I squeaked again as he rubbed my woman hood in circles. I was already so wet i was practically dripping. I arched my back as he said "looks like you've gotten something that needs to be taken care of as well. I would be happy to oblige. Only if you say so?"

I moaned out a yes and thats when he went crazy he ripped off my panties and slid his finger inside my throbbing womanhood and began pumping in and out which made me wild i began moaning so loud. And thats when i said the three words that were holding me together.

"I need you"

He didnt need to be told twice so he ripped off his boxers and waited.

"Are you ready?" He spoke nervously

I spoke confidently " i wouldnt lie to you. Im more then ready daniel im crazy about you."

"Ok. If your sure..?"

"Yes"

He took that as confirmation and slid himself in me. I moaned so loud and he began pumping faster but gently. I couldnt take it anymore i almost screamed it out loud "faster daniel faster."

And he did.

"Ohh yaa baby harder."

I was at my peek and the only thing i could focus on is daniel and how this is the most amazinf sex i have ever had in my intire life. Then my climax hit me like i boulder i was soon shaking as i felt his release inside me. He began to slow down and soon we were both breathing heavily and landing on the bed. I felt like he was the spark and i was the gasoline all i wanted to do was to be lit up.

I turned towards him and smirked "do you know how long ive wanted to do that?"

He looked at me said "yup. Now get your sexy ass over here."

Daniel's P.O.V

Oh my god. Best sex ever. Ive never felt so good with a girl before. And to do it. With the girl i love is beyond amazing. Not that i didnt love my ex wife and ex mate but she has never really been the perfect fit for me she was always a little bougie for my taste.

But river. Rverything about her felt perfect. Her body. Her attitude. Her face. And her love. She knew exactly how to express it. The right ways.

I loved her.

I love her and nothing is going to change that. As soon as we find derek and i kill him myself. I will live in peace. I will live in peace knowing my little cupcake is safe.

"Hey cupcake, why dont we hop in the shower we have 2 hours to get ready. Remember the movies."

A look of confusion crossed her face, then she realized and said "oh ya. I forgot. Can we just lay here for a little while. Im a little tired." I watched as her face flushed with red. I knew why she was tired.

"Yea of course come her. "

And we layed there for a good hour before we got changed.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I KNOW IT CAME A BIT LATE BUT I PROMISE I WILL HAVE THE NEXT ONE DONT SOON. COMMENT. LIKE. FAVORITE. AND FOLLOW.