Chapter 10- Are you kidding me?!?!

I heard whispering

"Babe"

"Riv? Baby wake up"

"Riv-"

"Ugh shubdjr upbr" my voice was muffled by the covers so it came out as mumbling.

I heard a chuckle. Then the covers being removed, i felt like someone was going to dump water on me just like my parents used to do, though i felt someone kissing my legs. I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion. The kissing moved up wards towards my thighs. My legs were forced open by whoever was doing this. Then it became erotic. I felt this warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. I felt so hot and my inner thighs got wet. I felt something hot and wet circling near my inner thighs. Just as i was about to say something. The person began nibbling on my womanhood causing me to arch my back in pure pleasure. Then he softly began nipping and sucking which caused my wetness to grow. I felt something slip into my clitorious causing me to let out a involuntary moan. Making the person sirk against becky. Yes i named my down under. Im wierd like that. I felt my self at my peak as soon as he slipped in another 2 fingers. My moans and groans grew louder and louder. I was now screaming out "harder, yes baby. Uhhhhh Faster. Ahhh" and i have finally reached my peak and whoever cause my climax to slurp up my juices.

I opened my eyes to make sure i wasnt dreaming and i saw daniel in between my legs finishing up the job he had begun. I smiled at him as he said something that instantly made me wetter then i was before.

"Baby you taste so good. If were werent gonna be late i would have taken you right now."

I smiled at him and i wanted to tease him a little "i know. Ive had that certain effect for a couple people."

I watched as his smirk fade and is replaced with a scowl. In seconds my naked body is pinned up against a wall. Using the in human speed. And an evil smirk is replaced now.

It scares me how it reminds me of derek. My eyes start tearing up as i begin to remember all of the things he has done to me. The beatings, the rape, the torture so I freeze up, and the whole world surrounding me stops as i begin shaking. As i slide down the wall and end up as curled as a ball holding my knees up to my chest hugging it. As i begin to let my tears slide. I see daniel freaking out. He is saying something but i cant hear him. At this point i figure out that im having a panic attack. Daniel comes up to me the evil smirk that reminds me of derek fades and is replace with a soft caring one. He comes up clode to me and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a hug. His hand strokes my hair as his voice slowy begins to reappear. He whispers things like "its okay baby girl your safe." "No one is here but me and you. River your safe." "I will never hurt you. Ever."

"D-d-daniel?"

"Yes baby im here." Knowing that its daniel and not derek relieves me and my crying fades as we sit in silence as he holds me tight. I know im safe in his arms.

"Its okay, im okay." I tell him, because i know its not his fault its no onces fault but dereks.

"Oh riv im so sorry. Please forgive me."

"Its not your fault. I know that daniel."

"No its my fault entirely. It was my fault you had a panic attack. Its just when you said "that you have that effect on people" my wolf took over. Knowing you slept with someone other then me makes me feel less special to to. I just want to be the only one you've ever had. So i dont know what happened i just want you to know that im so sorry baby."

I havent noticed until now that he was crying. I turned around and wiped away his tears and kissed his cheek. "Baby its not your fault its just it reminded my of something d-derek used to do. And i just blanked out i thought you were derek and you were coming back to get me. And as for the sex part. The only sex that has actually ment something for me was yours it wasnt just sex okay. You make me feel safe. Like im worth it. When i know its just pity."

Daniel's P.O.V

After she said that i looked at her. Was she stupid how could she even thing i was with her out of pity. Doesn't she know me at all? I would never do that to her.

"River is that what you think? Do you think the sex ment nothing to me?"

She had a sad look in her eyes and looked down as she said "i know it ment nothing. I am just a rebound to you. You know after all of the things that happened with your ex-wife."

"River? River look at me." As i lifted her chin up."you will always mean more to me then anyone in the world. You ment a gazillion times more to me in the period of 2 weeks then my ex wife ever did in the 2 years i was with her. Im sure we will have more better times in our life where we get to be happy. You need to understand that i love you and only you. My ex-wife was a slut. I was only married to her because my parents wanted me to look good as an alpha. You have beta blood in you. You are more stronger, more independent, more beautiful then she ever was. I love YOU. Dont you ever doubt my love for you. Because i will love you unconditionally. And dont you ever think about doing horrible things to your body, like you have done to your beautiful wrists. I dont know what i would do if you were gone. I couldnt live with myself knowing your gone because of me, and because i wasnt able to protect you. So if theres anything bothering you anything at all you come to me. Tell me about it. I dont care what time it is. Where i am or if were in a fight i will always love you. I want to protect my lovely, beautiful, and very sexy mate until my body is buried."

She really smile. I mean really smiled. Not a weak one. But a strong one.

"Theres that smile i love so much. Now go shower and throw something on because im going to show you the best time of your life tonight."

And i honestly was. I would do anything for this girl even if it costed me my life. As long as she is safe. i wanted her to be safe.

Unknown P.O.V

I have been running from that god damn alpha for months now. And if i dont act soon im screwed if they find me. I contacted one of their pack sluts who was obsessed with daniel. And his ex-wife. Theyre on my side with the others as well. I have gathered all of the enemies of daniel and got them to join us as well. I will not stop until i have that stupid little girl dead. River. She has to die she has to pay for the death of my mate. Maddaline. My sweet sweet Madaline. Man was she perfect. Perfect hair, face, body and personality. She was the perfect one for me. She made me a better person. Then when she died i was told river killed her. At first i had not known who river was then i got to know her. It made no sense. Why would she kill madaline. Her parents killed themselves when she was younger. She lived eith her brother until he began beating her. so she turned rouge. And stayed rouge for the time being until she found daniels pack.

I needed to make an appearance before she gets too comfortable. News spreads fast when your a werewolf apperently my little river has found herself a mate. And from what i know its daniel. The alpha of the biggest packs in america. I thought hard on how to get to communicate with river and i finally got the idea. I will write her a letter. It will scare her and she will come running to me again.

So here it is "Dear my lovely river,

......"

Rivers POV

I got out of the shower i was still in my towel. I walked out the bathroom door and got to the bed to get my clothes, when something shatters. I turn around and see a rock. But theres something attached to it. I walked closer to observe more. And squinted. It was a note. I picked it up and looked out the window. All i saw was a black figure making its way to the forest. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. And began to unfold the note. As i read the first 4 words to the note. My whole world stopped. My hearbeat increased. My ands began to get clamy. And i felt the beeds of sweat on my forehead. It was him. He was back. Derek is back.

"Dear my lovely river,"

Are. you. kidding. me?!?!?