chapter 2 ~Dios mío

Carly rae jepsen plays River.

River vermont betrice rose' P.O.V

If you havent really caught my name last night its River. River Vermont betrice rose, to be exact. I've always had my way. The "luna" or as I like to call her..."whore" told me to try and seduce the alpha. Alpha Daniel to be exact. And I couldnt exactly object she was going to kill me. Its not like I havent done it before. Precisely 30 times it started before alpha Daniel married the "whore" I really do like him. Sometimes I wonder if the mood godess ever makes mistakes because pairing them two up as mates was surely a mistake. No doubt about it. But I know the lease he needs is another mate. Seducing the Alpha was fun for me but it got me stuck in the cross fire between him and his slut of a wife or mate. Qué he hecho yo para merecer esto? (god, what have I ever done to deserve this?)

Daniel's P.O.V

As I walked into the house I walked up to my room. I was furious. How could that slut do that to me. If she never loved me why would she ever marry me, thank the moon godess that I didn't have any pups with that she wolf. As I launched my self in my room I spotted her on the bed painting her nails. Did I mention she was one of those girly whores. Anger radiated off of me. I am positive she sensed it as well she immediately tenses. I give her a smirk and say "so, bitch this is it? You dont want me. I've sacrificed everything to allow you in my pack when everyone hated you. I allowed you to stay and not go rouge, I cared for you and I made you feel loved. I thought you loved me. But everytime I walked in I took a whiff I would smell another man, but I would let it go because I would think I was going crazy. But then it sunk in. You were a whore. You always were. And I honestly dont know what the mood godess was on when she mated us together. So now I am officially glad to say this. Vierra simons maria delta I Daniel Ryder reject you as a mate and herbly announce you as a rouge. Take your stuff and get out of my face."

By the time I finished my speech I felt the bond that was barely even there disapear it was like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. She was in tears trying to take back what ever she did but I dont care anymore I just left the room that we were in and went to take a run. I really needed one so I walked across the field I smelled something heavenly. It was pine trees mixed with vanilla and the beach. I knew at the moment I needed to leave and folow the scent before it disappeared.

Rivers POV

I need a cold shower after that talk with alpha daniel so I hopped in and turn it on. Slowly the hormones in my body that were going buzzerk carefully disappeared. I decided to go for a stroll in the woods. I needed to let my wolf free. I went outside and walked through the field and took of my clothes and shifted. The shifting gets easier over the years but it still made me sore after all my bones breaking. My wolf was gorgeous I was a white and grey wolf with two different coloured eyes. My right was blue and left was purple which was gorgeo...I took a sniff and it was heavenly. It smelled of vanilla cologne, mangos, and marshmallows. And I knew automatically that it was him. My mate. I knew I would eventually meet him at one point of my life. But I always knew I woukd reject him right away. But after that scent I knew I couldn't. So I only did one thing I could think of, of course I ran. I ran and dodged each tree for about 15 minutes until I bumped into a tree. But this tree was different. The tree sent tingles trickling through my skin and made my wolf purr. But I didnt dare look up and see who it is. But when his alpha voice rang through my brain saying "Look at me" I was forced to do so. I looked up and I regretted ever doing so...one thing came out of my mouth and it was "shit"

Dont forget to like, comment, and favorite this book. This is by far one of my favorites. Im already almost done the next chapter. Eanna read it just like, comment, follow and favorite. I live all of my fans