Lucky x reader

Requested by @MNGillam365 I'm gonna try my best sorry if it's bad-

"You can run but you can't hide!" "WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE BRAT!" "I can smell your ribs!" "Hangry! Why are you always thinking about food?" I could hear the Joy-Joy gang nearby but I only heard Lucky and Hangry..."found ya." Penny! I forgot about her. I try to run but it's to late. I get knocked out and as I slowly loose consciousness I can hear the cackling laughter of the rabbit, standing right above me.

[Lucky's POV]
Well, we caught the girl but Malak isn't here yet...she's kinda cute though...hmm I might keep her. "What was that Lucky?" "Nothing penny...I might keep the mortal though." She suddenly started grinning and I already knew what she was thinking. "Don't think about it Penny!"

I took the mortal with me and to my room in a secret part of Joy-Joy land. I placed her on my bed gently and tucked her in. I went to get in the shower to pass time for her to wake up. By the time I got out she was slowly waking up and of course Malak would be here and looking for me.

"Of course he would be here now-" I took the mortal and put her in the closet while I went fo go talk to Malak. I convinced Malak that we didn't catch the girl so as long as we pull that off I can keep her. I know I will get teased by the others for this but I'm sure it won't be so bad.

[Y/n's POV]
I was pushed in a closet..BY THE RABIT! AND IM NOT DEAD! I get out the closet and look around the room for Lucky and just to my luck he opened the door soon after. He's attractive but very self centered.

"Umm..hi." "Why are you out the closet darlin? I told you to stay in there." "D-darlin?" "What wouldn't happened if you got lost?" "I'm sorry okay!" I huffed and sat on his bed, looking away from him. I heard him walk over and all of a sudden I'm on his lap.

"Please put me down." "Nope." I look up at him while he looks down at me. "Why didn't you kill me and why are you keeping me here?" "One, because I'm interested in you and two, because I want to." "But we just met-" "So?" I giggled slightly and hugged Lucky, getting comfortable enough with him to try to fall asleep.

"Are you tired little rabbit?" "Little rabbit?" "Yes." "...I like it and yes I'm getting tired- woah!" He pulled me down on the bed so I can lay on his chest. "Sleep and we will talk more in the morning." "Alright, goodnight Lucky!" He turned off the lights and patted my forehead. "Goodnight Y/n."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long! I hope you like it!